Witness Transfer

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A letter delivered to Garen Seph's office:

wrote: Sir,

we suceeded to take the anarchist known as Magic Mike into custody. He is questioned as I write this lines and he already confirmed our suspicion that there is more than a single cell involved in this matter.

Justice Andor was of great assistance in this matter and I want to recommend him for promotion in his faction. With your permission I will set up an according letter.

Cooperation with the Harmonium went well, Notary II Elcaraz proved to be very helpful, the whole process of arrest and transfer to our Faction's holdings done by the letter and according to Sigil's laws while still maintaining good diplomatic relationships with the involved allied factions of the Triad..

Soon we will know the whereabouts of the anarchist known as Ohane and I am ready to contact our allies to prepare the strike.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

wrote:Well done, Administrator Guunt. Continue forward with your recommendations as you've laid them out. Send the Mercykillers our thanks on the matter, specifically Justice Andor, for his help.

Many Bureau Chief eyes in the Faction are now focussed on what you do and what we stand to lose should you fail. Keep us apprised of your status as necessary.

Garen
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After leaving 'Magic' Mike in the Bailiff's care for a day Hasclaan then makes his way to where the man is held to learn of his answers (if any).
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Has would find Mike in one of the Frat's holding facilities on Mechanus. Currently he drinking a hot beverage, in a small plain room with no windows.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan leaves his dagger outside, wearing only his usual dark grey court robes and cap as he enters.

His faction badle is worn openly on the collar now and he carries a folder, inkpot and quill. Sitting down he prepares everything carefully, taking his time to open the folder and spread the sheets of paper inside.

Only then he looks at the man on the opposite side of the table: "So what can you tell us?"
*LiquidDreamer

"What do you want to know? Like I told the people earlier, I don't know much."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"We do not need much. What we really need are the whereabouts of Ohane and his cell. Cooperate in this matter and I will do my best to help you.

It is a difference if someone is an anarchist or just a sympathiser when it comes to the courts."

*LiquidDreamer

"I'll tell you but I will need a free passage out of here and a little gold to get missing, permanently. Know what I mean? Those Anarchists aren't the types to take betrayal nicely and I don't feel like looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

Get me a deal where I get a nice hefty sac of gold and ticket out of here, in writing... And I'll tell you what you want to know, as much as I know anyways."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The necromancer thinks for a moment, his face a hard to read mask as he answers:

"A way out here, a new identity, some money to start anew. This is something we could provide if you were cooperative. Indeed we might even offer you protection- your knowledge and insights might be useful for us in future.

We will not unleash you on the multiverse with gold and a clean slate easily... this you really have to earn yourself. But of course you can do the first step to that goal today.

What do you say?"

*LiquidDreamer

"I don't want the knew identity pal, just a pass on whatever legal stuff there is and some gold so I don't have to go poking my head out from my hidey hole, know what I mean? Get me that, and I'lll sing like a song bird."