Witness Transfer

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Very well. I will contact my superiors about this matter as I am not authorized to grant a deal like this on my own."

He closes his folder and leaves to return to his office where he sets up a brief letter to Garen.
wrote: Sir,

the suspect known as Magic Mike proves to be cooperative and will share whatever he knows for an amnesty  and enough gold to start out anew somewhere else.

I suggest to give him what he wants in turn for his cooperation but to not release him until the worth of this information has been verified.

Of course I am not allowed to authorize a deal like this myself.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

wrote:Administrator

Nothing will be agreed to until we're sure that the information he has is valuable enough to sign off on such a deal.  Let him know we're open to permitting such but not until he proves it's worth our time. Remind him that his freedom or his extended incarceration resides with us and he would be wise to limit his demands. We are in charge... not him. Do not be afraid to make him understand.

Should he refuse this, please remind him that his silence is of little value to us and the rest of his incarceration can be at the prison in Sigil. He can then demand deals from the Mercykillers.

Garen
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan reads the letter, smiling to himself.

Returning to the room the man is held in he sits down, prepares his folder. He wears the expression of a helpful man bringing bad news, trying to keep up the act of being the man's 'friend'.

"I fear before my superious agree to a deal you will have to give us something. We need the location and we need it now. My superiours are not pleased at all... so you can tell it to me, here, or to a Mercykiller torturer in the prison.

Between us.... I would not risk to be brought to the prison. It only means pain for you and all hopes for a deal are forfeit."
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

He sighs then takes ten minutes to think it over

"I'll tell you the location right now. Five houses down, from the left of the Bottle and Jug, in the Hive. Now, you can go bursting through the door, maybe even knock real nice. What will happen is that Alto, behind a steel door will either flee with whatever your looking for *he grins* Or simply burn it all down. Since they don't want you to have it, I go for both, burn it all down and flee.

Now, I need a little more if you want to actually be able to get into the house. Alto is a mage and a seriously powerful too. A nice dowry will get you more."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan's mood changes, while he was polite and even friendly before he now is distant, cold.

"You know what you can get when cooperating. You know what you will get if you are not cooperating."

He starts to fill out a form. "These are the documents necessary to transfer you to prison under the charges of being an Terrorist with ties to the Revolutionary League.

We will not speak again and this will be probably the last hot drink of your life. Is it not odd that all things we take for granted in life only happen a few hundred, perhaps thousand of times?

Anyway.

You will be questioned there most thoroughly, then you will get a trial here in courts which, I fear, will find you guilty.

Then it is back into the Mercykiller's care who will execute the sentence."

He sets a full stop on the paper, looks up. "Which will most likely be death."
*LiquidDreamer

He waves a hand. "Your attempted intimidation needs a little work. I held up my side of the deal, I told where it's at. Now, how about you and your buddies show some good faith eh? Like I said, Alto is a mage, so if i do get transferred you can best believe I won't last long in the prison AND he will leave Sigil with whatever your looking for.

Get me out of here, you can keep the gold, well just a little. I just want out."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Good. Then we have a deal. All charges against you will be dropped and you will be free to go as soon as we have what we need. If you like we even take you to a plane of your choosing."
*LiquidDreamer

"No, that's okay. Just let me disappear. What else do you need from me?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"I need you to tell us all we have to know. What this mage's strenghts and weaknesses are, what wards are in place. How we can disarm the explosives or incendary devices, what kind of resistance we have to expect.

The more we know the faster we get this done, the sooner you will be able to go."
*LiquidDreamer

"Uh he chuckles nervously , " I was bluffing. I don't know about any of that. I know that someone tried to rob him when he first set up in the basement. He burned them up, at least that's the word on the street. Oh, I do know that he has a some kind of elemental he can summon from his staff, his magic is powerful, again that's the word on the street, and that I was suppose to use a pass phrase "The doors open at anti-peak", after I knocked three times. That's it, honest.

He has his own small cell. So you can expect the normal, "blow everything up if anyone comes knocking" kind of explosive setup. Should have barrels of explosive liquid in the living room and basement where it's kept."