Witness Transfer

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan nods cooly, scribbles down some notes- not showing any outward emotions.

"Very well. You will stay our guest until we have what we need, after all we might need your.... expertise again."

He then leaves the man alone again- there are some things he has to plan and some letters he has to write.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After returning from his trip to Undersigil Hasclaan writes a detailed report of what he found to his superiours.

Then he ponders about what he had learned, planning his next steps.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After consulting several tomes about local laws and also his own collection of found rules that apply to the Hive he makes his decision, writing up a letter to be delivered to the Barracks.

Letter can be found here.
*Cellopoly

Posted by *Cellopoly »

wrote:Administrator 6 Guunt

Please be advised that I have been assigned to your team as a Diviner and a Warder on behalf of the Harmonium. Included with this letter you will find all necessary paperwork putting me under your unit command for the duration of the task or a period of seven days, whichever should come first. Please note that while my abilities in Divination and Warding are most effective, my combat abilities are not and I will not be directed into a combat situation unless it is a matter of survival for myself or any member of the unit.

Should you have anything you require before I join the team in the field, please feel free to contact me at your leisure. I look forward in aiding the Fraternity to the best of my abilities.

Notary 1 Erindil
Diviner, Arcane Corps
Sigil Branch
((the paper, if checked, contained many well placed ‘mini-wards’ designed to deter scrying. They have been placed with great proficiency))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan reads throuh the letter and while keeping his usual detached and cold facial expression he is nevertheless impressed.

He puts the letter aside and taking a fresh sheet of paper with an official Fraternity watermark he writes his response:
wrote: Notary I Erindil,

our mission will be to scout and- if the opportunity arises- infiltrate the target. We will proceed subtly, avoiding any contact with opposing forces.

Arresting and detaining suspects and confiscating evidence will be done by the assault team which will include troopers of all Triad factions.

A few things I have found out so far myself, but as my own speciality is Necromancy and Summoning we will need your expertise on the topic of wards and divinations:

The target area us warded with complicated multilayered wards, that are set to both alert someone as well as to trigger some destrictuve magic aimed at the trespasser.

There is some kind of secret door and there might be some mechanical traps hidden as well, but I believe we can bypass the wall through extradimensional travel or perhaps even in Gaseous Form once the wards have been dispelled, bypassed or neutralized.

I suggest we start with our investigations as soon as possible,

Hasclaan Guunt, A6
*Cellopoly

Posted by *Cellopoly »

wrote:I will ensure I am well prepared to meet the challenges youÂ’ve mentioned. Please let me know when you are prepared to go. My schedule has been cleared.
((anytime on weekends (day/evening on Sat, days on Sun) would work for IG activity))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((Not sure how much time I will have this weekend for events. Next week should be better))
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

///next week sunday then?
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((sounds good. Will we do more scouting or the raid itself? If the latter Has will inform the Mks as well of course))
*Cellopoly

Posted by *Cellopoly »

So far Sunday is good for me.