Witness Transfer

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((For me as well. 17:00 BST? 18:00? ))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan returns to his office after the trip to Undersigil where he then attempts to decipher the scroll they have found, using whatever ciphers they were able to secure before.

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: Notary I Erindil,

I suceeded in deciphering the scroll's content.

It is just a single word in draconic: Xion'pbin'oo

Perhaps it can be used to bypass the wards or it is a code word used by the cell so I suffest we look into this matter, soon.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6
This letter is delivered to the barracks by two bailiffs who also carry a strongbox containing the scroll and all the paperwork necessary to allow this transfer of evidence back to the barracks.

Hasclaan then does some research on the word's meaning (he is fluent in Draconic himself)- perhaps he finds something useful.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After recieving a letter from the Mercykillers Hasclaan once again reaches out to contact the Triad, sending letters to both Justice Andor and Notary Erindil:

wrote: Justicar,

thank you for your letter.

A joint Harmonium Fraternity mission yielded some results as well and I suggest a meeting at the Courts with all three factions attending.

The results we have are most interesting and we should be able to strike soon.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6
wrote: Notary,

there are news from the Mercykillers who scouted our target. To exchange information and to plan our next steps I suggest we meet at the courts soon.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After a few days he contacts his superiors and allies again, signalling he is ready to strike.

((When shall we do this guys?))
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

//this weekend is good for me. sunday or saturday
*Cellopoly

Posted by *Cellopoly »

Keshia is not a combat event character so will be sitting out this part. She has made it clear that she is to avoid combat situations and will remain in the Barracks.
*LiquidDreamer

//how is sunday morning around 11am est for everyone?
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

\\Probably wont make it then, as Dace will be occupied in the mnemur event. However, if everyone else involved (MK, Harmonium, Guvs) are okay with Sunday, proceed!
*LiquidDreamer

///yup, what day is good for you guys?