Permits Requested.

*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

Miranda Illdesserin, files a monsterous request for an army of permits.

She is requesting permits to begin construction of a tower, some where in Sigil that will act as a permenant base of operations for her mystic emporium "The Abjurors Arsenal", the tower will also be her place of residence, the tower will also function as a place of study for those of magic persuasions.

The inital proposal is for a six level tower.

-The first floor is a combination of store front for her business and acts as a place of residence, which will contain a tri fold alchemical, enchanting and smithing workship, a store front, two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen.
-The second floor is the first study of one of the elemental building blocks of the multiverse, in this case earth. This level will contain various devices and rooms designed to the study of the earthen elements.
-The third level is to be dedicated to the study of the element of water.
-The fourth level is dedicated to the study of fire.
-The fifth level is for the study of air.
-The six level is both a meditation study and a place of research and lore and will include contemplation mats and materials as well as a very indepth library composed of the materials miranda has collected in her twenty years of studying magic plus any donations people wish to make.

As a successful wealthy merchant shes willing to pay what ever fines and fees required and is willing to over see its own construction.

//If approved, oocly ill be looking for someone to help design the spiffy tower for insertion into the server.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

There is a delay as the very large request is analysed at length. Finally a response comes.
wrote:
Mrs Illdesserin.

Please find the enclosed form RU6485B approval for planning permission for a tower folly or lighthouse.  See also form TZ7690Y a license to sell goods from a fixed permanent structure.  Finally please see form AC9432S a permit for the study of the Inner Planes within the boundaries of a school academy or laboratory.

A copy of your successful application has been forwarded to The Fated for tax purposes and you will receive an invoice shortly from them regarding stamp duty on the new property and administration fees.

Yours Sincerly
Caterina Arnders
Administrator I
((I am sorry to say I cannot help with the building as it sounds beyond my meagre toolset skills.
*WhenWizardsWar

//after weeks of tinkering and trying to plan miranda and i have both realised icly and oocly that her plans for illdesserin tower are simply to far reaching even for someone like her, she has come up with another design for her place of bussiness and laboratory, something much more practical and much easier to implement.

Because the design already exists. I know alot of player residences that have been bought appear to be copies of existing houses and stuff and just copied in to the module with the pcs name.

Could this be done for the laboratory? Could the npcs and what not be removed and just the working benchs and doors and decorations be left and "Illdesserain Labs" be placed in the clerks ward? Ideally she would build her lab somewhere near the great bazaar but if thats not possible then in the clerks ward would be the next best location.

Can this be done?
*WhenWizardsWar

//Its been along time since i made this post, i know everyones been very busy but has this even been discussed or...am i missing the wrong channel for this kind of thing? Someone please respond.
*Neerepha

Posted by *Neerepha »

((are you just asking for her to have a lab in the bazaar/clerk area? I'd say there is nothing difficult about it... And I think you don't need npcs to be removed, if you pick up a spot where there are none :D I am too busy atm, but this is a plan I assume any builder could accomplish... if willing :P
And interiors are custom made, there is no prefabricated/recycled stuff to use. I don't know what you heard, but... as builder I don't work in that way and I think nor others do. The only pre-made buildings are exteriors. Building requires a lot of time and patience.