Application For Purchase Of Property.

*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

A letter and a series of filled out forms lands on what ever desks they need to in the hall of guvners. The forms are signed and filled out by Miranda Illdesserin, the owner of the Abjurors Arsenal and one of the more prominant craftswomen and artificers in the city.

The letter that comes with it is short and simple.

"To the Fraternity of Order.

Attached with this letter are completed forms for permission to purchase and maintain holdings within the city. I formally submit a request to be allowed to add the house of healing in the clerks ward to my list of holdings within the city, to be placed under my responsability along with my home and place of business in the lady's ward. If I am allowed to aquire the rights and deeds to the proporty i full intend to use my financial reserves to staff and supply the medical facility and restore it to complete working order. If my desire to purchase the building is approved i wish to know how much such an approval would cost me and what the next steps in its aquisition would be. I eagerly await a response.

Miranda Illdesserin-Owner of The Abjurors Arsenal
*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

A10 Bao finds this series of recently given documents.

Pouring over them for an excess of a few minutes he asks an Aide to quill a response.

Miranda Illdesserin,

Upon perusal of your record given here to The Fraternity of Order in regards to the desire to purchase the property herein named, I will offer you my services.

This estate, already owned, of course may be bargained for. As your Representative, your business will be first and foremost among all others. My fee will represent the difficulty of the motive and is not binding from cycle to cycle but fair in the exposure as currency.

If such is abiding your tastes, I am communicable with ease here.

Further correspondence is of course most appreciated. If any argument you can find is in your favor, do send myself word.

Justice is never free.

May this find you in good health.
A10 Bao
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Given her affiliation, Miranda would know the documents required for such attempt (unless she's considering a motion in Court of course) lie within the offices of the Hall of Records, more specifically in the Property Department.

Regarding the House of Healing specifically, she would easily find it is indeed still owned by its original proprietor, doctor Brindas Defeign of the Fraternity of Order, with all documents still valid although the connected licenses will expire during the next months unless renewed.
Appears the documents are supervised by Factor Aidan of the Fated, who took care of the building construction one year ago and is now holding on the Property Contract waiting for the designed successor, chosen by the previous owner himself, to show up and sign the transfer of property. Chant around the Hall would suggest he still didn't look for them himself as the aforementioned person appears to be a newly appointed Factor of the Society of Sensation, but those who know better suggest he may be just delaying the procedure, in case the Doctor should decide to take back his place...
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

Miranda rubs her chin in thought as she reviews all the information presented to her She decides that rather then jump the gun and pay excessive lawyer fees to someone shes never heard of before that her better course will be to approach sir Aidyn herself in person to discuss her idea, and hope that her connection to the doctor and the other tools at her disposal will be good enoug negotiation tools to aquire the property she desires.

That being said, she does pry deeper about the A10s credentials including any notable cases, commendations, reprimands etc etc that may be following the mans career.

As Miranda often says, people want to get what they pay for and if shes going to dish out considerable amounts of her wealth she wants to make sure the cost is worth every jink.
*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

wrote:That being said, she does pry deeper about the A10s credentials including any notable cases, commendations, reprimands etc etc that may be following the mans career.

Works within The Bureau of the Courts.
Dealt within the Court of Malcanthet in regards to the imprisioned Shami-Amourae. Notable in his resistance of the Succubus Queens charms.
First commendation was from one A3 Seph following the Mustafa Execution. Promoted from Aide to A10 Administrator.
Vast majority of work has been to higher ranked Adminstrators over the years.
Has been recently promoted to A9 within The Courts