A Letter To The Bureau Chiefs

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: Whoever this may concern,

I hereby request to be relieved of my duties at the courts and to be reassigned to one of our field research groups.

While I always tried to fulfill my duties at the courts to the best of my abilities I fear my talents are better used in working on free research projects.

Hasclaan Guunt
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Knowing full well what Administrator Guunts strengths are, B4 Seph returns the appropriate paperwork, signed and stamped, to Hasclaans desk. The assigned location and team on the paperwork, however, has been left blank. No research team or location has been assigned. It would be a simple matter for Hasclaan to fill in the location himself instead of being assigned to one he might not appreciate. Perhaps it was a reward for his work with the Archives, the chance to assign himself to whatever team he wished. While he still retained the right to work within the courts should he choose to, it was noted in his file that this was an option that could only be exercised by Hasclaan himself or one of the Bureau chiefs should they wish his participation.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After reading through the documents carefully Hasclaan tidies up his desk and office, packs up his teapot and cup. Folding up his robes (cleaned and ironed of course) and putting his cap on them he then closes his locker and returns the key to the Aide in charge of them.

He has instructed the Aides and Administrators, left plenty of documents and emergency instructions behind so they can take over the projects smoothly, one cog of the big machinery simply replaced by another.

Next he has a book delivered to B4 Sephs office as a gift- some ancient tome bound in leather, the pages brittle the script almost faded. It is a book describing the plant and animal life on some Prime called Ranais, the colourful sketches still bright and vivid, very unlike the letters that describe them.

Never somebody who bothered with lenghty goodbyes he then leaves the Courts after the appropriate greetings have been exchanged (in his usual polite yet distant way of course).

His duties lie elsewhere now.