A Trial. (assault.)

*DarkPerin

Posted by *DarkPerin »

A trial may take play tomorrow, between Circumfero and Ixsaea. (I think that is her name.)
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

((I can be on anytime after 1800GMT)). Let me know.
*Whitefly

Posted by *Whitefly »

((In character, Ixsaea is known as Moxie Anafara Angas))
*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

*A red oni scans over the messages and finds this one. Summoning an Aide he has a reply written.*

"When announcing any trial, facts must be stated including time and location of the incident. Who was the Harmonium attending, who are the barristers for plaintiff and defendant? Who is the assigned Judge?

I should not need to say this but the time of said trial is of utmost importance. The lack of any signature here and blatant ignorance of any protocols lends me to believe this this naught more than a Xaositect ruse to waste important time.

A10 Bao"
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

((junathoraxus is the Harmonium, Xander is the judge, not sure on barristers. We were hoping to throw it together today if possible, as the accused will be busy IRL after for a bit Let me know the time and I can pop on)).
*Whitefly

Posted by *Whitefly »

((I've just been on for an hour '~' Both me and SexyLust/Mazrim have been online. Unfortunately I don't think I can play much later either. Sorry guys x-x; Anyway I think I'd rather wrap this up just by dropping the charges if Mazrim doesn't have time for a while. It was a bit of a storm in a tea cup anyway, but that's how Xaositects roll ^-^ ))

*Ixsaea enters the courthouse and informs one of the aides that she intends to drop the charges against Circulo, on the condition that he stops slandering her around the bazaar. When asked about why she was dropping the charges, she responds, "I got bored and wasn't having any fun."*
*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

(( Yeah, just to put it out there, Xander isn't a Judge so he couldn't have done that if he wanted to. He's an Administrator. So he could represent someone if needed as an attorney. Unfortunately a trial can't be called at a whim just out of the blue. The wheels of justice do turn slow, but there is a reason for that.))
*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

wrote:*Ixsaea enters the courthouse and informs one of the aides that she intends to drop the charges against Circulo, on the condition that he stops slandering her around the bazaar. When asked about why she was dropping the charges, she responds, "I got bored and wasn't having any fun."*
A10 Bao hears the news of the additional information and the subsequent dropping of charges.

"Well Aide, see the correct dismissals are filled out in triplicate. One sent to the accused if 'it' has an address, one to this... Moxie and one for the files. Oh and fill out one more and have it sent to the Harmonium. Such a waste of resources." With that he quietly ponders if someone could be charged for taxing the time of the Harmonium and the Fraternity.

The already natural callous sneer of his face shifts, jaw muscles flexing. He focuses his black orbs on the junior Aide who is likely about to leave.

"You will make for the archives afterwards and find reference to legal fines pertaining to wasting The Courts time and what sanctions are leviable. No..." the sneer alleviates and the huge oni takes on a much more grave appearance if possible, that of a smile. "No... you and I shall file the dismissals together then together we will pour over the archives. Won't that be fun, Aide? We may miss lunch and dinner but, as the saying goes, 'Justice is never free'. Wouldn't you agree? Of course you do. None can deny law. This should be fun."