Addressed To Aide Tess

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

A single letter is delivered to the city courts by notary one Nica, it is left for them to pass the letter via their internal systems. When contents are unfolded, the first letter is reminder of the events, the second is official report by the Harmonium.
wrote:Greetings aide Tess,

As discussed yesterday, the Harmonium would pass the report of the case Safana of the clan Washedan, for the Fraternity to deem whether she is guilty of Dangerous Behavior, or not. The main evidence is her own testimony of how things have transpired. I will send the same message to the Mercykillers so they can contact you with their own conclusion.

Peace through might,
Notary One, Nica Brianna Kelter
Viann,Mar 26 2016 wrote:PATROL REPORT 13th MARKET OF ACCORDANT

(1) LAST NAME - FIRST NAME - MIDDLE NAME
Kelter Nica Brianna

(2) RANK
Notary One

(3) OFFICERS IN THE SCENE
Diona Eyrix, Notary One
Deathbot 9000, Namer

Details of the Report

The situation started in the Bazaar as a indep troll punched or pushed an undead known as Ipswich, "for selling things cheaper than them". At this point other people started to rally in the scene, including a Red Dragon belonging to the Doomguard and a drow, both of which would be found out for provocation and unnecessary escalation for the purposes of creating trouble.

However I noticed that a person called "Safana of the Clan Washedan" was in possession of several faction badges, this immediatelly aroused my suspicion and demanded them to be handed over as they were stolen property. This began a stand-off lasting for several minutes where none would budge, while Safana was disinclined to part away with what they claimed to be 'Trophies' of 'valid victories', they were not aligned with the previously mentioned provocational drow and red dragon.

In the end Safana came willingly as they were allowed to bring another person to "ensure their safety", they chose Aide Tess for this. The suspect was lead then to the Prison Block, but outside the cell, where the questioning proceeded by myself and notary one Diona.

Safana has recently come into the Sigil and has no faction allegiances, in her possession was:
- 3 Revolutionary League Badges
- 2 Harmonium Badges
- 1 Dustman Badge
- 1 Xaositect Badge

The revolutionary league badges she claims to have gained as three people attacked her in "the slums", a term I presume she uses for the Hive Ward. The same story goes for the Xaositect badge. The Dustman badge would appear to be a misunderstanding, but leading to an unnecessary death as the Dustman had wanted her to "sign away her body", situation escalated and she chose to be first to attack in self-defense. It bears notion, she is of warrior frame and reacts by drawing her blade first, asking questions later, this was noted as Junathoraxus entered the prison block in a feline form, they were already at the ready for an attack.

The Harmonium badges she attained within the Mechanus, it is possible that she was either tresspassing, or vigilant patrol had observed her killing modrons, they had demanded her to come with them to be "processed" due to her "chaotic tendencies". It is likely they were intending to take her to be sorted out in the Fortress of Disciplined Enlightenment, if it werent' for the fact that she declined and a fight ensued. She claims self-defense.

All badges exception, of the Xaositect badge, were confiscated before she was allowed to leave, with the agreement of aide Tess that the dangerous overreacting tendencies need to be weeded out by mandatory Sigilian education. However that is recommendation of the Harmonium, conclusive penalty is for the Mercykillers to decide if the Fraternity of Order concludes this assessment correct.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

The report, in turn, is delivered to Administrator Grail for review, along with an additional statement from Aide Tess.

Safana of the Washedan clan was apprehended in the Bazaar for possessing and openly showing various faction badges. The situation nearly turned into a bloodbath at the hands of various instigators who were, seemingly, unaffiliated with the above named. She was offered the opportunity to bring a neutral party with her to the barracks, with the intention of ensuring her appropriate treatment while there. She asked me to attend, as the intent behind my input was to diffuse the situation.
Safana was treated fairly, even with understanding, despite a great deal of culture shock. This was not an official faction action on my part, but rather a personal attempt to avoid violence within the city, or any mistaken assumptions by anyone.
~Aide Tess
*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

wrote:
Administrator Grail reviewed the document, the note from Aide Tess, spoken with Notary One Kelter, and was invited back to the Barracks to observe the evidence. After speaking with the notary, Administrator Grail suggested verifying the authenticity of the badges that remain in Harmonium custody. At which point, that if at least the two Harmonium badges are genuine and not imitations, then it could be concluded that the others must be as well and are in fact faction property and the explanation that was given could be considered truthful.

At that time it should then be safe to defer the suspect to the Mercykillers for processing and sentencing. Unless of course the suspect chooses to contest the charges in which case may require a judges decision through due process.

There are no particular standards at which to gauge a person's competencies to being a citizen of the city, therefore no actions should be taken outside those of a consistent nature regarding the incidents of the case.

Its been suggested that what should be considered is the unlawful possession of faction properties.

A8 Grail
Copies of this document were sent to Aide Tess and to the Barracks in care of Notary One Nica Kelter. The entire file has also been placed in the office of Administrator A1 Arnders for review. The document contains an official seal of the Fraternity of Order.