To: Caterina Arnders

*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

A letter is handed over to adressate personally by some person. There could be absolutely no possibility, that it may had been intercepted in the middle.
wrote: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. TO BE READ BY PERSON OF ADDRESS ONLY AND DESTROYED AFTER BEING READ.

To:  Caterina Arnders, Administrator 1, Fraternity of Order
From: Araki Yasuyo, Colonel, 6th Guards Division, 1st Artillery Regiment, Imperial Army of Greater Sun Origin Empire (prime Ootsuchi)

In addition to my testimony regarding incident, which involved need to pacify by force Quinn-dono, the Factor of Sensates, certain details, that had become clear in conversation with Junathoraxus-dono had resulted in motivation to inquire of possibilities to issue a counter-charge against person mentioned above in magical assault.

The factor of sensates seems to be stubborn in his path of not admitting his own undoings in both, regarding the laws of this city, as well as general ethics of being a mage, and thus not minding his spells.

This process could thus become an opportunity of demonstrating those versed in magic, as well as those, who make their ways high through factions, that whatever are their intentions or ranks, they do not place them above the laws, which aside from everything other, permit assaulted person, which our side considers itself in this incident, to defend itself by force in case of assault.

Overall, being in position of issuing charges, the opposite side seems to had gained excessive and inappropriate confidence and seems to treat this process as their triumph already. Perhaps they themselves had already believed, that they were all innocent and our person had assaulted with no lawful reason provided by their side. A counter-charge could remind them perhaps of how the events truly evolved.

Would like to know of thine opinion on the matter. Correspondence, addressed to our person may be passed on with aid of Junathoraxus-dono, who is being trusted as myself.

Thine sincerely and with gratitude for co-operation,
Colonel Araki.
*Letter is sealed by square shaped seal with four kanji symbols on it*
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

A reply would be sent to the Barracks addressed to Namer Jurathoraxus
wrote:
Colonel Araki

You are within your rights to level charges.  I would request the details of the eye witnesses to the fact you were assaulted first with magic so we can speak with them.  We will of course ask them to give a statement to The Harmonium so correct legal procedure is followed.  And based upon that evidence we file a counter charge.  Please contact me with the requested information at your first possible convenience and we will set things in motion.

May Your Samds Run Slow
Caterina Arndrs
Administrator I
Bureau of Courts
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

A further letter would follow.
wrote:
Colonel Arikai

Attached is a recommendation from the Harmonium that after conducting their investigation that you press charges.  I enclose it below to make you fully aware that this is an option available to you.

May Your Sands Run Slow
Caterina Arnders
Administrator I
Bureau of Courts
wrote: To: Arnders, A1, Fraternity of Order

My Lady,

during our investigations of the case (insert number) we found  that Araki Yasuo has been attacked with Magic by Tsesaria De'Qiray and Factor Quinn.

As Araki Yasuo is no caster himself he had no way to discern the nature of said spells.

We suggest to press charges against those two mentioned, for unlawful use of Magic Within Sigil's borders.

Hograth Thorn, Mover I

<a seal looking like a Dragon's Claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>

*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

wrote:STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. TO BE READ BY PERSON OF ADDRESS ONLY AND DESTROYED AFTER BEING READ.

To:  Caterina Arnders, Administrator 1, Fraternity of Order
From: Araki Yasuyo, Colonel, 6th Guards Division, 1st Artillery Regiment, Imperial Army of Greater Sun Origin Empire (prime Ootsuchi)

In this case I would ask thee to prepare required documents for issuing counter-charge for prosectution of both, fiend as well as factor of sensates.

Colonel Araki.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As instructed Caterina would prepare the requested documentation and have it forwarded to the Bureau of Courts and made ready for whichever Administrator the Fraternity appointed to the colonel.