Application For A9 Administrator Test

*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

An application is delivered to City Court. On examination it is for the A9 Administrator test from the current A10, designated as Ran Bao who has been with Sigil for years now.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

An envelope arrives in Ran-Bao's work area (as A10's and A9's generally share space and don't have individual offices). It is a short note from B4 Seph that the promotion to A9 is granted and that it is made off of the Administrators record so no test is required. A standard congratulations is attached
*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

B4 Seph

My appreciation for your words. It was with pleasure I received the documents last evening concerning my new post.

Law, Harmony and Justice prevail,
Ran bao
A10 Admin.
*Sunshine

Posted by *Sunshine »

((If you see a DM in game poke them for the bump.))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Another application will be delivered at the same location, stating that Aide Malakai assigned as Bailiff, since year wishes to pass the examination for A10.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Hydra,Jun 14 2016 wrote: Another application will be delivered at the same location, stating that Aide Malakai assigned as Bailiff, since year wishes to pass the examination for A10.
Aide Malakai receives an envelope stating the testing location as well as a reminder of the materials that will be covered.

//i'll take care of this today.