Arrest Warrant

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

wrote:Aide Arnders

An excellent idea in suggesting that a selective team, involving both the Harmonium and the Mercykillers, be created to facilitate the capture of this fugitive. I am putting forth to your superiors the advice that you be promoted to the rank of Administrator and that your first task should be to organize such a team on behalf of the Fraternity should you wish to undertake the job.

Well done Aide Arnders

Your service is noted to the Fraternity

A4 Seph
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Caterina reads the reply and takes a moment to admire the deftness with which the job has been presented to her as a reward and one which she dare not turn down. She also realizes that knowing what has been done changes nothing. She puts pen to paper.
wrote:
A4 Seph

I thank you for the faith you show in my abilities and the opportunity have been granted.  I shall liaise with our colleagues in the Harmonium shortly and keep you appraised as to the results.

Regards Aide Caterina Arnders.
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

wrote:Namer Jullius Ahestes

It has come to my attention that you have been assigned quite a delicate task.  Please let me offer you my expertise and skills in handling this matter.  These types of missions fall right up my ally.

Signed Sincerely.
Factotem Merium Pinklily
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Julius is familiarizing himself with the case as this note arrives.
He reads it with some surprise then takes quill and paper to write an answer:
wrote: Factotum Pinklily,

your experience and expertise are a welcome and valuable addition to my own skills.

I will let you know when we are heading out and in the meanwhile I ask you to familiarize yourself with this case as we shall serve justice and are not mere hunting dogs for the Fraternity.

Your assistance is most welcome,

Julius Ahestes, Namer

<a red wax seal showing a snarling wolf>
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote:Factor Swansong,

I was able to apprehend the fugitive Tom Marcus (now prisoner 124863-15454-20) in his hideout in the Undersigil Village.

His attempt to resist arrest lead to violence that resulted into him being severely wounded but he is alive and stable.
With him was Sara Marcus who accused 124863-15454-20 of rape, murder and framing his brother Roy for crimes he has not commited.

For further questioning she can be found at Bowler's Road 25/3. As the woman showed signs of post traumatic stress I found it appropriate to release her to return home until we need her again.

Justice has been served,

Julius Ahestes, namer.

<sealed with the snarling wolf's head>
*EM Espionage

Posted by *EM Espionage »

wrote:
Namer Ahestes

This is excellent news I will make sure you receive a commendation for all your hard work. You performed your job quickly and managed to find information we were unable. You also saved not one but two innocent lives. I will inform the appropriate parties that Tom Marcus has been apprehended and I will pass on what information you have uncovered. Also post a couple of guards outside the Marcus home. I would hate to see anything happen to her.

signed, Factor Swan's Son
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Again the letter is read, then filed together with the other ones.

He chooses eight mercykillers he think he trusts- mostly Son's of Mercy- to guard Sara's house in eight shifts.

Later he writes a small note to her informing of the recent events and also allows Roy to add a few lines as well.

Then he moves on- there are other matters that need his attention.

Justice must be served.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

An Arrest Warrant and covering letter are sent to the barracks and marked for the attention of Notary Thorn.
wrote:
Notary Thorn

Please see the enclosed arrest warrant.  The subject is wanted with regard to an ongoing investigation with which you are already involved.  I ask that you correspond with Facoturm Charare of the Mercykillers and would remind you of the up most sensitivity of this operation.

Regards
Caterina Arnders
Administrator A7
Department of Interfactional Affairs.

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The halforc reads the letter, then the arrest warrant as well before filing the former and pocketing the latter.

Then he writes two letters of his own.
wrote: To: A7 Arnders, Caterina

Administrator,

I have recieved the warrant and will see to it being executed at the soonest.

Hograth Thorn, Notary I

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>
The second letter is sent to the prison to Factotum Charae.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The following is circulated to all active Harmonium patrols.
wrote:
All officers are asked to detain Hasclaan Guunt and Cassandra Gough. Both arr residents of The Lower Ward. Neither is considered dangerous and force should be kept to a necessary minimum.

Tonat Shar
Mover 5
What follow is a description of a pale thin man in his middle age and a blonde girl in her early twenties. Quite why the warrant for two seemingly low priority cases comes from someone who's power is second only to the Factol's remains a mystery.