Arrest Warrant

*DaShi

Posted by *DaShi »

An arrest warrant arrives at the Harmonium offices.

The suspect's description is carefully described to match one known as Ceszar, but no facial details are given other than a green tongue:

"Arrest on sight. Maybe armed and dangerous. Suspect is wanted for assault on high ranking member of the Fraternity of Order. He is to be immediately imprisoned to await trial."

-signed

Serina Aerlin, Rank A Administrator of the Fraternity of Order
*DaShi

Posted by *DaShi »

An addendum arrives naming the suspect as Ceszar and includes a request for all information on record of this suspect to made available to both Administrator Aerlin and Hildmore d'Kridis. It also adds the charge of issuing contracts in Sigil without Fraternity sponsored notary.
*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

Further investigation into named criminal's records have waived the necessity for arrest and trial. The archives yield unquestionable evidence warranting immediate execution. A Justicar has been assigned to hunt and execute the criminal, the one known as "Magnus."
*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

Further prying has uncovered an irregularity with the paperwork: Records indicate that the criminal had been styxwashed and exiled from the Cage over a year ago.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

wrote:
Factor Arwyl

Please find the enclosed warrant for the detention and questioning of Tom Marcus formally of the Harmonium. We feel the case would be better suited to your faction as the subject has fled to another plane  and the Red Death's skill in recovering fugitives would be best put to use in tracking them down further more the subject's former affiliation with the Harmonium may cause a conflict of interest. 

Although we are unsure as to exactly where the subject has fled to we do know that two of the subject's associates, those being Notary Two Burke (badge number 68794) and Notary Two Greene (badge number 566874) both remain in Sigil.  As both are upstanding members of the triad I confidently predict both will cooperate fully should they be correctly minded of their duties and respectfully suggest that they are where you begin your lines of inquiry.

Regards Aide Caternina Arnders
*EM Espionage

Posted by *EM Espionage »

wrote:We shall see to it that this man be brought in. We found it suspicious in any case when he disappeared shortly after the apprehension of his brother. I have just the person in mind for this. We shall be as quick as we can in fulfilling this request.

Signed, Factor Arwyl
*EM Espionage

Posted by *EM Espionage »

wrote:
Namer Julius Ahestes,

I have an important assignment for you. This will take precedence over your others assignments as a former member of the Harmonium is involved. He is wanted for questioning in a murder investigation. A few things do not add up and we need his testimony to clear it up. We are told he has left to a different plane and retired. The only lead we have been able to recover is that before he left he was seen heading into the Bottle and Jug. Witnesses state that a robed and hooded person was with him at the time. It might be best to go in out of uniform and to keep your identity secret. They probably won't be cooperative with The Red Death. I suggest using someone suited for that type of work as opposed to trying to do it yourself.

Signed, Factol Arwyl Swans Song
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Julius reads the letter carefully, then folds it up, putting it into the folder where he keeps written orders like this. There are not many, few missions were entrusted to him but he does not mind. He is here to serve justice. Not for fame, not for honour and not for money.

After some prayers he looks over his assortment of armours, weapons and clothes, sitting on the floor in the barrack's common room, deep inside the prison- his possessions spread out in front of him.

He will not wear what he wore when he was infiltrating the Anarchists- too risky, someone might recognize him.
But he wants something that provides protection and lets him move well, he decides. Pondering he takes his time, thinking about what he might expect, choosing every piece of armour carefully.
Afterwards the same process is repeated with his weapons the whole process of armouring and arming himself almost a meditation to prepare him for his mission.

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A short communication reaches Arnders
wrote:Aide Arnders

Recently I have signed a warrant for the Mercykiller arrest of one Tom Marcus of the Harmonium. A good initiative to find the fugitive, well done. I, however, have not seen official notice to the Harmonium about a manhunt for one of their own. As Administrator 4 of the Department of interfactional affairs and relations, I must advise you to send word to their offices immediately. It is a professional courtesy that helps us working together instead of against each other. The Harmonium should be offered the same opportunity to seek this fugitive as the MercykillersÂ… seeing as the fugitive has not yet been tried and is still under legal jurastiction of the Harmonium in matters of investigation.

Your cooperation in this matter would be most helpful.

LadyÂ’s Grace

A4 Seph
Civil Judge
Department of Interfactional Affairs.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As her paper crusade gathers pace and draws the attention of the Fraternity's more senior members Cat pens a reply.
wrote:
A4 Seph

I understand your position and appreciate your concern.  My initial decision to use the Mercykillers for this task and not the Harmonium was due to Tom Marcus' affilation with that faction.  It was my worry that some of his former comrades, two of whom I believe have been complicit in the crime I hope to prove he committed may jeopardize  the investigation.

You are correct that the Harmonium's involvement would better satisfy the requirements of the law and this is what is important.  Perhaps a hand picked Harmonium team operating in conjunction with the Mercykillers would allow for the sharing of expertise and result in none of the factions involved being slighted without jeopardizing the mission.  Of course I would appreciate the aid and the expertise that your rank within our own faction brings and would welcome your support in the matter.

Regards  Aide Caterina Arnders