Disclousre Of Interest

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The following is sent both to Caterina's immediate superior Garen Seph and to Bureau Chief Jamis of the Bureau of courts.
wrote:
B1 Jamis/ B4 Seph (each would get their own letter addressed individually to them)

I am legally obligated to disclose I consulted with and advised one Colonel Araki when he was questioned by the Harmonium in regard to a conflict that took place in The Lower Ward.  As of yet the Harmonium do not have sufficient evidence to push for a prosecution however their investigation is ongoing. The Colonel's bail has been secured and he is currently a free man.  (The last sentence would be present in Garen's letter but not in Jamis')

Should this case go to trial I must asked to be excused from being appointed as either a judge or a prosecutor on this case as my prior involvement would represent a conflict of my interests.

Should the need arise I have already expressed my willingness to the Colonel to act as his defense Counsel.

May Your Sands Run Slow
Caterina Ardners
Administrator I
Bureau of Courts
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is sent
wrote:Administrator

Thank you for letting us know this information now. You are henceforth removed from the list of possible judges or prosecutors in this case should it move to trial. Your request to provide legal council, at the expense of the accused, is granted should he request it.

B3 Seph
A copy is filed with the court documents associated with the pending case