Property Licenses

*Archangel

Posted by *Archangel »

A very brief and pointed note is left with the clerk in the Fraternity offices.
wrote:I request information on licenses and legalities regarding the purchase, keeping, and ownership of sentient property.  Should a person, or persons, come under my care what licenses and contracts are needed to make it legal?

Namer Kierisen Shadowshade
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

On the next day an answer arrives:
wrote:
Namer Shadowshade,

I attached the documents necessary to request a license for owning slaves to this letter. I also allowed myself to attach a few legal documents you might find worthy to read, dealing with local regulations and laws concerning that matter.

Hasclaan Guunt, A8, Fraternity of Order
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is sent not long after. Even though a reply was sent by the Administrator, the request was dropped off in the clerks office so protocol demands due process

"Namer Shadowshade

One must assume that you speak about the owning of slaves. Please refer to article 72, subsection 3.5.9 of the citizens rights and responsibilities code. It states;
wrote:1.Permit to Own Slaves

Approves an individual to ownership of slaves. This does not include the right to sell or trade them to another individual.

2.Permit to Sell Slaves

Approves an individual for the trade of slaves. The permit to own slaves in a prerequisite.
Thank you for you inquiry.

Aide Azuthes