Sent To Garen Seph

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

A letter arrives at Garen's office. It bares a red wax seal with a wyrm imprinted into it.
wrote:
Administrator

Under normal circumstances I would speak to your superior Bureau Cheif Thornbrew for a request like this.  However under the circumstances I do not believe this wise.  I would like authorization to detain and question the tiefling known  as Rannia.  She has recently escaped from The Gatehouse and demonstrates insight as to what is going on there.  I understand that normally The Harmonium undertake such actions but again under the current circumstances I believe this would be unwise.  I would appreciate your discretion in this task.

Justice and Mercy
Factor Arwyl Swan's Son.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Garen reads the letter and sighs slightly. It had come to this. Taking on tasks, and keeping them hidden from his own superiors... all in the name of security. He had seen Thornbrew, heard the accusations and witness the chaos spreading through the Harmonium. It was what it was. He took his quill in hand
wrote: "Factor Arwyl Swan's Son

The Fraternity Authorizes this measure and permits you to take into custody, and question, Rannia without Harmonium assistance or knowledge for a period not exceeding forty-eight hours. The Court understands the necessity of this request and permits the alteration of due process. Beyond that time the Harmonium must be made aware.

Please try to keep your questioning of Rannia to subjects directly connected to the matter of the Gatehouse and any topics connected with the current crisis.

I do hope you find what you're looking for. If you require anymore assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

A3 Seph

Fraternity of Order
Civil Judge"
It is then sealed with his personal mark and sent to the Prison via high security means
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

(((On an unrelated note, but not wanting to start another thread, while waiting for resolution of the Thornbrew thread, the following is taking placeÂ… presumably before Garen heads to the Bureau of the CourtsÂ… or after depending on how that turns out. Either way Garen is trying to address this issue.)))

A letter is sent to the Bureau of Bailiffs
wrote:Bureau Chief

As you are no doubt aware, the Mercykillers have taken control of a great many areas of the LadyÂ’s Ward. It is my recommendation that the Bailiffs set up a perimeter around the courthouse so that the property is secured and safe. Our other facilities throughout the city should also have the same precautions taken. The Harmonium seems unable, at the present time, to see to our security outside the courts.

Until this crisis has passed, we must assume that anything can happen at any time and must be prepared for it.

A3 Seph