Submited Request

*Forsaken Dreamer

Posted by *Forsaken Dreamer »

Nerruin sends in a letter to his, or at least one of his, superiors.

"Greetings, esteemed colleagues.

I am Aid Ziavuil, and I would like to assist in some greater way. I have heard of many troubles recently and would like to put my skills to use and further my knowledge, and to prove my skills to the order and to this regard I'd like an assignment.

I would be greetful for this opportunity, my humble regards.

Sincerely, Aid Ziavuil."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is sent
wrote:Aide Ziavuil

Please interview the Mercykillers present at the time of Bureau Chief Thornbrews demise. Find out what happened, the circumstances behind his death and if any information was shared with non-Fraternity members before his death. Once your interviews are complete, please return the findings to me. I suggest finding the names of all those present from Justicar Charae.

A3 Seph
Civil Judge
Bureau of Interfaction Affairs
*Forsaken Dreamer

*A letter is sent to A3 Civil Judge Seph of the Bureau of Interfaction Affairs.*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is returned

"Aide Ziavuil

Thank you for your in depth and well researched paper. I believe that your skills can be further used to advance the cause of our Faction.

That being said, I am promoting you to Administrator 10. I am also assigning you to the Bureau of Interfaction affairs during your probationary period. While a part of this Bureau, I wish you to dig deeper into the current situation and how it is affecting the other factions and the city as a whole. I wish you to represent our Faction within the context of this Far Realm situation.

Should you require other resources, please send the request to my office.

A3 Seph
Civil Judge
Acting head of the Bureau of Interfaction Affairs"
*Forsaken Dreamer

*Nerruin writes back*

"A3 Judge Seph,

Thank you, you honor me greatly with your praise and the promotion. I look forward to working with you, and I will begin with getting in touch with the other factions. Would you prefer regular reports, or reports as things of perceived importance arrived?

A10 Ziavuil. "
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

"File regular reports to the Bureau as necessary as they will be included in our records. Forward anything of greater importance to my office.

A3 Seph"

((no need to post everything that happens. Just the juicy stuff :) ))