A Request For Information

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

When he arrives at The Barracks Rain would find that it is closed off to those without a Harmonium Faction badge. A notary will take his letter to its intended destination.

A reply arrives. It bares a wax seal depicting a scourge with six lashes.

wrote: Administrator

I can confirm we feel the Measure's request is one made in the interest of Sigil's security.  I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

May The Scourge Strengthen you.

Mover I Cecilia Tels
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Once the reply is returned, Garen draws up the official permissions, signs it to make it formal, and has it delivered directly to the hall of records so that the information is immediately collected. He also leaves orders to send the completed list via Fraternity Bailiff so as to ensure security, directly to the Measure.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: To: Garen Seph, Administrator A3, Fraternity of Order

Sir,

I thank you for your cooperation and help in conducting my investigations.

Hograth Thorn, Measure II , Harmonium.

<a seal showing a dragons claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>
This done Hograth will look through the last few cases he can find in the archives, trying to get 'a feel' for who this man is.

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hograth looks through the data he got and forwards it to hos superiors and fellow Measures so they are able to coordinate their actions with each other.

He writes another request however, this time in a more delicate matter.
wrote:
To: Garen Seph, Administrator, Fraternity of Order

Sir,

I am hereby requesting informations about Bureau Chief Thornbrew.

He reacted very quickly to the Harmonium holding a Fated Factotum who had contact with a Far Realms entity which is either highly competent our outright suspicious.

I thank you for your cooperation,

Hograth Thorn, Measure, Harmonium.

The letter is delivered by a notary directly to Rain- as he is known to work with the Administrator.

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is returned
wrote:Measure Hograth

Please be more specific in your request for information.

Also please note that any information deemed private or confidential about Bureau Chief Thornbrew will not be released unless advised by either Bureau Chief Thornbrews superior or by lawful warrant of the court.

Thank you

A3 Seph
Fraternity of Order
Civil Judge
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: To: Garen Seph, Administrator A3, Fraternity of Order

Sir,

I am interested in his last assignments and I am curious about his involvement in the current crisis.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Hograth Thorn, Measure II , Harmonium.

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

wrote:Measure Hograth

His past assignments, only those which can be publically shared, are easily found within the hall of records. Any aide can assist you with searching for them in a most quick and efficient manner. I'll sign off on the writ to ensure prompt access to quicken the search.

His private assignments cannot be shared with anyone outside of the Fraternity without legal writ permitting access. I'm afraid I cannot help you with that unless a Judge of Bureau Chief rank signs off on the warrant.

His ongoing involvement in the current crisis cannot be currently shared as well as it is, as you have stated, ongoing. Once the Fraternity decides the levels of confidentiality and applies the proper privacy protocols, we will then be able to revisit the matter. Should you wish to bypass this process, you will, again, require a signed Warrant from a Bureau Chief ranked Judge.

I hope this helps you in some way and I apologise for not being able to help you further.

A3 Seph