*Licca

Posted by *Licca »

Lucia salutes. "Understood, sir."

Then Lucia realized there was something missing. "When will this take place?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Very well, Ladies."

He gets up and salutes them.

"I do not yet know myself when this operation starts for security reasons but will keep you informed.

Good to have you in the team."

((When the actual event is run is up to Liquid who runs this whole show here. :)

As todays tunnel exploration event did not happen I think this one might be delayed a bit as well.

But as hograth said- I keep you informed :P ))

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A few hours later while reading the older reports Hograth stumbles upon the name of another Notary who was involved in the planning of the last raid.

He writes a quick note to Shamus, inviting him to join the team and also inviting him for the next briefing.

((When would be the best time for you all to do this? I suggest a Saturday. ))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Shamus would read the note after coming back from his patrol in the Hive. He was tired and dirty, the locals always made him earn his pay, but he made enough time to reply.

"Notary III Hograth

I have received your request and will appear at your next briefing. I look forward to hearing what you plan.

Notary II Inodine."

It is stamped with the image of an Azure Dragon

(((Saturdays are usually good for me)))
*Licca

Posted by *Licca »

/// I'm going to be at a Renaissance fair Friday-Sunday (no internet access), then I'm flying out of town from Sunday afternoon to Friday morning (forum access only).
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote:
To: Fraternity of Order

To whom it may concern,

as we have to fear that the invaders who are attacking Sigil will try to spread to primes to spread Chaos and conflict I request information about all known active portals that are leading to prime material planes.

Hograth Thorn, Measure II

<a seal showing a Dragon's Claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Rain reads the orders and muses only for a short time. If the reports he heard are even half true, there will be trouble. He heads to Garens' office and knocks on the door. When he enters, he shows Garen the letter.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Garen would motion for Rain to sit while he read the letter

"Interesting... Tell me Aide Jarlias, how much weight do you put into reports speaking of mortal possessions by these creatures? While I've little doubt the Measure is of secure personality, it would strengthen our position to clear this application with one of his superiors. This way we can avoid any... political fallout should the unexpected happen, hm?"

He pens a short note to the Mover in charge of Hograths regiment asking for confirmation of the request. He then signs it, seals it in wax and hands it to Rain.

"One does not survive long in this career if one simply lets other factions access what they please without first covering one's proverbial ass. Thank you, Aide. Please return the reply to me as soon as you have it"

He then returns to his work.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Rain nods, staying silent at the hypothetical question and takes the letter.

He delivers it to the Barracks himself as he stands around in the lobby, eager to over hear anything about what's going on.