Sent To Hasclaan Guunt

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Sent to the desk of Hascan Guunt
wrote:Master Guunt

Please find the enclosed request for applications for the following;

Permit to operate, under legal boundaries of Sigil and elsewhere, “Giamatalo’s Cantina and Brokerage”

Permit and license to serve alcohol in the fore mentioned Cantina.

Permit and license to serve food (both cooked and uncooked) in the fore mentioned Cantina.

The Cantina will be an open air booth within the market with operation hours that are subject to availability of staff. Essentially a small open market refreshment stand for patrons to enjoy while browsing the wares of the Brokerage.
Thank you for your Time

Franco Giamatalo
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

In his tiny office Hasclaan reads through the document, then diligently he takes a new folder from the stack, fills in name, purpose and all the numbers necessary to file it correctly.

Then he makes himself some tea while searching through his books, choosing two tomes. After consulting them he gathers some forms, completing two, putting his signature and the fraternity's seal on them then putting all of them into an envelope.

He then starts to write his answer, his hand as orderly and neat as is to be expected.
wrote: Mister Giamatolo,

it is good to see new businesses coming to Sigil and I wish you the best for your enterprise.

Attached you will find the permits to run the cantina and to find a suitable spot for it.

You will also find the forms necessary to obtain the permits to build said cantina's booths and some basic information and forms about Sigil taxing system. Please do not delay to register your business with the Fated.

I also allowed myself to add the most up to date regulations about hygiene and security concerning serving food and drinks to Sigil's citizens as well as the regulations dealing with hiring workers both skilled and unskilled.

Good luck and if you have questions please contact me again,

Hasclaan Guunt, Aide

<A complicated, elaborate arcane mark, like two clawed hands descending>