A Citation To Court

*ManyFaced

Posted by *ManyFaced »

(This is relevant for the other 'cases' of Nienna's that were affected. Don't close things because your own faction didn't followup as they should have IC; that's just asinine. It's not okay to just ignore things until time passes far enough to toss them away without effort.

Unlike the other two, who's players aren't active anymore, will be followed up on; especially after what happened earlier today.

And if anything like a dismissal happens now, it should be in the claimant's favor.)
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

//It was your side that didn't follow up. The last post, before my request for dismissal was May 21st...
wrote:Mr Gnolls

Please find enclosed the official request for the names of all those named as plaintiff in your recently opened class action suit. Please ensure that all named plaintiffs are willing to be officially recognized by the courts and fully willing for “in person” court census to verify such.

A4 Seph
Fraternity of Order
Civil Judge
No answer was ever given after that. Not by Gnolls, not by you, not by anyone. It was just left hanging.

Don't blame the Fraternity for wanting to close things others start and don't finish. If you want it open, fine, it can be open, but don't blame me for wanting to close cases no one seems to care about.
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

\\I always thought that the Indeps attempting to use the law against the Triad was a case the Fraternity would simply throw out anyway, considering Indeps have no legal representation, are not identified as a true faction, and lore-wise the Harmonium are making efforts to wipe them out. Indeps don't own the bazaar and have no authority over what goes on in it. They just live there. That, and Mercykiller executions are just another day in Sigil. Simply put, Indeps have no factol, no seat on the council, and no protected rights. They are purely Independent of everything, even each other.
*Guido

Posted by *Guido »

Ran bao, the ogre magi Aide who presided recently over the somewhat prolonged execution of Mustafa can be seen leafing through the documents, reading and cross-referencing each letter in this file.