Petition to revoke business license and permits

*ManyFaced

Posted by *ManyFaced »

A letter is delivered to the Guvners, with a second copy delivered to Garen Seph.
wrote:Greetings,

No doubt the Fraternity have heard some of the mad acts of the woman Mir Fnar.  She has repeatedly devolved into grandiose, psychotic episodes which have led to mad claims, physical assaults, and unleashing horrific spells upon unsuspecting Bazaar goers.  These have included delayed fireballs and  castings of Horrid Wilting onto a packed crowd, the latter case was the cause of her imprisonment. 

Ms. Fnar is no longer fit nor welcome to do business within the Bazaar, and for that reason I am requesting upon the Fraternity to revoke all business licenses and importation permits relating to her person. This is a necessary first step so that the Harmonium have proper legal resource to stop her toxic influence and gathering of resources.

Even if she had not acted with such reckless abandon, the legitimacy of Mir's business is already in question due to her close and continuing ties with both Hildmor d'Kridis along with the masterminds of the recent Bazaar massacre: Alistair and Raven.

My thanks for your consideration and assistance,
~Nienna
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Garen would forward the note to the Harmonium for confirmation of the charges being leveled against Mir.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A note is sent to Fraternity Aides

“Please assign a prosecuting attorney to investigate and decide if enough evidence exists to take this to trial against an existing citizen or organization. If evidence cannot be found to substantiate charges, please dismiss and close the docket.

A3 Seph
Civil Judge”
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: A3 Seph,

consulting the attourny showed that the deadline for presenting evidence was not met.

No documents concerning this case were forwarded to us by the Harmonium.

Case dismissed and docket closed and filed under CC/347- 26A- 2568926.

Because of the greviousness of the charges I suggest to keep this case under supervision and I marked the docket for the ease of possible future enquiries and reference.

<signed>
Aide Guunt
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The reply for dismissal is filed with the usual confirmation of receipt to the Aide who closed it.

Include in the following note.

wrote:"Please remind the Harmonium of the investigation that was required. Please inform them the case has been placed on hold until evidence arrives. If no evidence is found, or the Harmonium are unwilling to investigate, please close the case permanently.

Thank you for your diligence, Aide Guunt

A3 Seph"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan reads the letter, then pours himself a cup of tea before writing the Letter to the Harmonium.

Then he waits for an answer.