Criminal Charges against Alexis Forbes

*Discopanda

Posted by *Discopanda »

To Whom it May Concern in THE FRATERNITY OF ORDER, AKA GUVNERS,

I, GNOLLS ROYCE, am seeking permission to prosecute THE MERCYKILLER FORBES for the crimes of BREAKING AND ENTERING, KIDNAPPING, UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT, UNLAWFUL TORTURE, VANDALISM, UNLAWFUL ABUSE OF AUTHORITY against my client, ADRIANNE. I will be pursuing this in BOTH CRIMINAL AND CIVIL COURTS. There are at least FOUR witnesses to corroborate these events. I look forward to WINNING this case in court.

Sincerely,
GNOLLS ROYCE

Thank you for using this trial version of SpellDox Pro: Legal Edition. Please purchase the full version to remove this message!
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A letter is returned to Gnolls

“Mr. Royce

Before such actions are taken against a standing member of the Mercykillers, I would suggest you forward your information to the Mercykillers themselves, so that they may look into this issue on their own and conduct an internal investigation. While there are laws in place to prevent such incidents being perpetrated against citizens of Sigil, it is also good to permit the internal workings of the Mercykillers to take care of such things themselves.

IÂ’m sure you understand the need for internal investigations to conclude before civil trials begin.

A7 Seph
Fraternity of Order
Interfactional Affairs”
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A note is sent to Fraternity Aides

“Please assign a prosecuting attorney to investigate and decide if enough evidence exists to take this to trial against an existing citizen or organization. If evidence cannot be found to substantiate charges, please dismiss and close the docket.

A3 Seph
Civil Judge”
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: A3 Seph,

consulting several attorneys shows that the deadline for presenting new evidence was not met.

We could also find no documents forwarded by the Mercykillers so  this case is dismissed and the docket closed and archived under CC/346- 32MK- 25981242

<signed>

Aide Guunt
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The reply for dismissal is filed with the usual confirmation of receipt to the Aide who closed it.

Garen also ensures the name Guunt is placed atop his list of Aides to contact in the future.