application for a license

*Sareth675

Posted by *Sareth675 »

This message is sent to the Harmonium Barracks

A good time, of whichever cycle you recieve this, to the Harmonium.

I am writing to inquire about getting a license to possess a Gnomish flintlock pistol. What would be the required grounds on getting such? If the Harmonium cannot issue such a request please forward this letter to, whichever faction does deal with these requests.

Ta muchly in advance, Ea'raldor Rashereth.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Cratten reads through the license request, then pens down a reply to him:
    Greet Ya Ea'raldor Rashereth, Regarding yer application for license to carry a flintlock, we ain't really got chiv, or weapon license requirement for possession of weapon. However we ain't granting ye license to publically hold or use the weapon, ye can keep one in yer person if ye want, but using of such only in appropriate locations such as arena or archery ranges. Or when yer person is in danger where ye are required to use it for self-defense. - Cratten Erroc Mover One of Harmonium [/li]
*Sareth675

Posted by *Sareth675 »

After recieving such a quick reply Ea'ral writes specifically back to Cratten

Hello again!

Well that was quite a suprise but all the same! Of course I understand the protocol for carrying dangerous weaponry, such as not using a blade in public, same applies..... I am of course a responsible and tempered civilian who will abide such codes of conduct.
Ta for that again, most appreciated.

Ea'ral
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

*jall golgherro fill in an request for slave owning ((and suppose buying too?)) license.*

///warn me if i'm missing to write in anything, please. i understood one firstly acquires license and afterward goes getting the slave, so here there's no need to mention which slave here, or i'm wrong?
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Due to your recent discussions with Garen (in game) about this subject, he ensures it is ratified promptly.
wrote:Your request for a licence to own slaves has been granted.

This licence is to own, enter into contract and to purchase and must be renewed every six months. It permits you to own an individual who has entered into slavery due to contractual wishes or agreements and shortfalls through contracts with you. It also permits you to purchase documented slaves on the legal market. It does not permit you to sell slaves, documented or not. Another application must be filed for that.

Please ensure the attached forms are filed and forwarded to my office. I will ensure your final licence is sent to you once I have received them.

Before the six month period is up, you must ensure you apply for renewal or the licence will expire and you will have to begin the application process once again.

Lady's Grace

A7 Seph
Fraternity of Order
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

soonish the forms are filed and forwarded to garen's office all neatly filled with the gracefull but bit chaotic writing of jall
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

Miranda Illdesserin, in much more legable hand writing useing far mroe oophisticated wording also coughs up the nessicary money and signs the nessicary forms to obtain a slavers license as well.

//Posted here do to relevance of the situation.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

WhenWizardsWar,Dec 2 2012 wrote: Miranda Illdesserin, in much more legable hand writing useing far mroe oophisticated wording also coughs up the nessicary money and signs the nessicary forms to obtain a slavers license as well.

//Posted here do to relevance of the situation.

wrote:Your request for a licence to own slaves has been granted.

This licence is to own, enter into contract and to purchase and must be renewed every six months. It permits you to own an individual who has entered into slavery due to contractual wishes or agreements and shortfalls through contracts with you. It also permits you to purchase documented slaves on the legal market. It does not permit you to sell slaves, documented or not. Another application must be filed for that.

Please ensure the attached forms are filed and forwarded to my office. I will ensure your final licence is sent to you once I have received them.

Before the six month period is up, you must ensure you apply for renewal or the licence will expire and you will have to begin the application process once again.

Lady's Grace

A7 Seph
Fraternity of Order