Murders in the Foul Olde Sprit

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*The judge reads through the reports and listens the last testimony*

Judge Halmar Arite... 'tis be tha case. There be nae more questions or evidences... I be havin' a clear picture of it all. Havin' heard it all half-dozen time an' all... Tha judge be withdrawin' ta consult tha Red Death on tha sentences before I be publishin' tha guilt an' innocence. Ye be havin' couple minutes ta consida. *he slams his hammer a couple times*

*after that he indeed walks off with three rather imposing armored men in crimson red armors... they leave the courtroom and in front the door a man steps to guard it immediately...

Minutes pass, and there is much fidgeting done, but finally the dwarven judge returns and takes his position. He clears his throat and looks before him*

Judge Halmar Arite... I be going all of ye one by one...

Lorelei Ye're deemed guilty on murder an' couple assaults, however ye had nae planned account on it.

Ye be sentenced ta two weeks emotional management course in tha Gatehouse an' ye be takin' emotion suppressing medication until a court approved medical trained person tells ye be ready ta go on without. ((you're not required to not play the character for the time, rather it's daily visits in Gatehouse (off-screen), but I do expect some IC reaction that she might appear and feel a tad emotionally numb.))

Nienna Ye're deemed guilty on preventin' revival of a person, even if non-mortal nature, it nae be yer place ta say who can try ta do so an who nae be tryin'. Ye also have been breakin' a loose restranin' order of tha Harmonium. However ye are freed of charges of tha murder.

Ye be sentenced ta five days of public service unda watchin' eyes of tha Godsmen. Ye will also receive a official restrainin' order on Valexia an' Laera. ((The gatehouse thingie is off-screen thing, feel free to naturally use it for IC))

*the sentences however did not end there!*

An'aroluth Ye're deemed guilty on assault.

Ye be sentenced ta seven days of public service unda watchin' eyes of tha Godsmen. ((Gatehouse thing is off-screen, feel free to use it for IC))

Valexia Technically ye nae be guilty, but I be placing ye unda restranin' order on Nienna an' Laera. On couple of tha witness testimonies, Laeras included, she had asked help against ye, now she be safe.

Laera, ye can come alone later ta discuss regardin' tha restrainin' orders if ye be so wantin', now it nae be changed.

That be all! Court dismissed.
*he slams his hammer three times*