Note to the Fraternity

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Factol Haskar

It is with troubled thoughts that I send this missive directly to you. With my department head assassinated I thought it only fitting until a replacement is found.

It is no secret that d'Kridis is behind the murders of those connected to the case that deemed him guilty. I am the final member of the Triad attached to that case. That, along with my pending work in the creation of the anti-crime Taskforce, the very group that will be designed to hit organizations like his directly in the heart, increases the likely hood of me being targetted next. It is no longer a secret that weapons will be aimed at me for my part in his public collapse.

I hereby request increased protection until this matter is settled and d'Kridis and his cohorts are apprehended or put down. My work in the Fraternity is far too important to risk having myself killed due to lack of diligence.

I eagerly await a hasty decision and reply

Regards

A9 Seph
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

A9 Seph,

Normally a low level administrator would not warranty special protection. However, in light of your efforts, you may take the services of one of our bailiffs until the situation is resolved.

A1 Julien Davris
Administrative Bureau of Factol Hashkar

((OOCly, this means you can grab 5 faction points from any DM to spawn in a Guvner combat NPC until this situation is resolved, or you can spawn in a non-combat one if you like - these are temporary points and not to be used for promotion or held onto after the situation is over, ie: use them or lose them - see me online a player, you can poke me to switch to DM mode))