Request for Entrance Examination

*WriterOfFiction

Posted by *WriterOfFiction »

Jaina Wumbo, and her assistant and companion Monty the Monodrone, request the entrance exam to join the Guvners.
*WriterOfFiction

Jaina would return with her entrance exam (along with Monty's) completed to the best of her ability, hopeful that they allow her in so that she may further her understanding of... well, any and/or everything. After all, she's not too picky about what she learns.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

The Factor on duty reviews the results of the test.

A short while later he approaches Jaina and says:

"Welcome to the Faction. Please be aware that we call upon you to show your commitment to the faction from time to time and you should be assigned to a department as an Aide.

Just as it happens we have an opening in the Bureau of Interplanar Affairs. An exciting opportunity for a young adventurous blood looking to make a name for themselves, delivering messages throughout the realms, bringing information to our headquarters, and that sort of thing.

You up for it?"
*WriterOfFiction

"Bureau o' Interplanar Affairs? I'd need a bit more information, but aye, me 'n me companion 'ere" motions to Monty the Monodrone, who is staring blankly at a book, "oughtta be able ta manage 'is."
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

"Oh, its quite simple stuff really. As an Aide its nothing realm shattering you'll be dealing with. Quite dull really. And there are always messages that need to be delivered.

Do a good job, show commitment, and one day you will be able to aspire to the rank of Administrator A10.

But while you are thinking about it, be a good fellow and make me a cup of coffee, milk, no sugar."
*WriterOfFiction

\\Whoops, almost forgot about this.
After filling out all the paperwork necessary to make coffee, Jaina would return to the factor, with the coffee he ordered in hand. "I thought it o'er, 'n I've decided ta accept 'is position. 'ere a form I need ta sign?"
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

"The paperwork is already made. Efficiency is our watchword!

Sign here.... and here.... and here...."

Assuming Jania signs the Factor says:

"Excellent! Now here, I have a package that needs delivering to the high priest of a temple in Mercuria. Needless to say, they are a little touchy about visitors at times there, but you must not kill a single thing while there! Understand? We do not need a diplomatic incident!"

((Not sure what our chances of meeting up in game to handle this, so we may just have to run it via the forums... perhaps we can find half an hour at the weekend.))
*WriterOfFiction

\\Weekend may be best, though there's the odd chance we may both be on during the week.
*WriterOfFiction

\\Alright, seeing as how it's been about two weeks and we haven't had time for this, I say we just do it via forums.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

(( yeah, sorry about that, go for it ))