Request for Trials of Hildmor d'Kridis

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

The letter is stamped and instructed to be for Bureau Chiefs eyes only.
wrote:Greet Ya Members of Fraternity of Order,

I have, as ye have no doubt heard, arrested citizen Hildmor d'Kridis. He is taken by Harmonium under charges of:

- Bribing officials
- Bribing court witnesses
- Blackmailing and threatening citizen Isendis Sunfire
- Blackmailing official Mover One Cratten Erroc

I, Cratten Erroc of Harmonium would like to request a court date as to give him objective and fair trial. Harmonium prosecutor in this case will be Cratten Erroc. Our current case consists of three witness testimonies, two sensory stones and two written testimonies.

List of Current Witnesses:
- Isendis Sunfire
- Khazeet
- Evrin McStickly

List of Current Evidences:
- Sensory Stone "Bribes"
- Sensory Stone "Threats"
- Communication Stone
- Written Testimony of Khazeet

Above information is to be forwarded to Hildmor d'Kridis and his lawyer Charles. Special request: Judge Owen preferably to stay away of this case, no offense, but we require as little as possible of claims of bias or partiality.

I have possible leads for further two or three witnesses, but I will still have to check these and will inform as soon as possible of these.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

B3 Oscar Gribnik looks over the paperwork from Cratten and chuckles.

"Such a petty business, barely worth my time. But orders are orders and the law is the law."

He calls for his aide to check the court bookings for the coming weeks and to draw up the necessary paperwork and response.

When all done he writes a short note to acommpany the paperwork to be returned.

"Mover One of Harmonium Cratten Erroc,

We salute your dilligence in persuing this case to the fullest. Please find attached the information and warrants you require to prosecute this case to the full.

The Fraternity of Order will provide a reliable prosecution (this time) unless you are intending to act as prosecution yourself?

Judge Owen will not be available this time round, as i'm sure you are aware. Another shall sit in the chair of the Judge.

Bureau Chief B3
Department of Local Crime
Oscar Gribnik
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

wrote:Greet Ya Bureau Chief B3 Oscar Gribnik,

I appreciate the brief actions, and yer offer of prosecution offered, however I will act as the prosecution, I am willing to consider assistant prosecutor with whom I can negotiate during the trials of course. I do have previous court experience, as the records of Trials of McEwan might show, regarding case of the explosion of Smoking Hammer Inn.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

*A letter is delivered to Bureau Chief Oscar Gribnik*

I, Administrator Plargh'yunghackyarliarghnatck, commonly known by the pseudonym "Plargh", volunteer my services in judging the case of Hildmor d'Kidris.

In serving as this faction's eyes and ears in the Undersigil Villiage, I have a certain degree of familiarity with the operations of the individual in question which others of our faction are unlikely to possess. I am also unhampered by petty humanoid emotions and concerns, and as a result I am likely the most objective judge you are like to find for this case. I cannot be blackmailed as I have no friends or "loved ones" to threaten, nor dirty secrets to hide. I cannot be bribed as I care little for jink beyond feeding myself. If you desire a judge that will rule solely based on the facts as they are presented, without being swayed by the opinions of chattel or threats, I believe I will serve well.

If I am to serve, I would request a detail of both Harmonium and Mercykiller guards for the protection of my person both during and after the trial. This would serve both to ensure that I am not removed as an obstacle, and that all of the law-enforcing factions of Sigil are well satisfied of my conduct for this important trial.

Signed - A-4 Plargh'yunghackyarliarghnatck
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((Well since no other DM has replied, I'll take the liberty to reply as Oscar Gribnik, although I try to maintain my stance as just PC in this plotline))
wrote:A4 Plargh'yunghackyarliarghnatck,

We agree that you are currently the best candidate to judge this event of the available members of Fraternity of Order, so I hereby pass the case F340024 to your responsibility.

Bureau Chief B3
Department of Local Crime
Oscar Gribnik
((Case F340024: The current cases ID))
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Gah - sorry, someone should have poked me, i missed this))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

wrote:Greet Ya Fraternity,

I have recently gathered more evidences and would wish to present them for the court purposes as well.

List as follows:
- Written testimony of Domiscus, the "Marius"
- Written testimony of Ssithriss, attempts to sell Cagers to slavery
- Written testimony of Evrin McStickly
- Testimony of Abby Winters
- Testimony of Jaina Wumbo

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium