A simple letter.

*XCarrieX

Posted by *XCarrieX »

A simple letter is sent to the Guvners without much indication as to who it is supposed to be sent to, until opened.

Dear whoever is / was in charge of the trial involving Isendis Sunfire against Hildmor whatever.

It's come to my attention that I wasn't present for the actual trial involving the case made against mister Hildmor, I was visiting my home plane and was not around Sigil at the time. It has also come to my attention that particular evidence in the form of a sensory stone was dismissed as invalid or as a forgery. This is however not the case. The elven maiden in that particular sensory stone was myself, and I did indeed hear mister Hildmors last two sentences said to Isendis. I'm willing to come in for a face to face interview or if some sort of test can be performed to judge my words for falseness... a lie detection test! I'm sure someone must be able to do one of them...

If I can be of any further assistance... probably best to leave a letter with Khazeet because I move around Sigil alot and don't particularly stay in one inn for more than a few nights.

Signed, Agranwen Te'laniel.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

A note is left at current residence of Agranwen Te'laniel

The sensory stone is being used as evidence towards another case. Guvners will contact you soon.

Signed Judge Owen
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

((As Agony's post on the 4th page of the trial thread states, Judge Owen had been removed from the investigation and the case itself was closed. :P))
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Doesn't mean another Guvner couldn't get interested in the case. Only Owen was told to back off. You haven't pissed off too many Guvner's recently have you? :P ))