A letter to Factol Hashkar

riptidereflections

Posted by riptidereflections »

*Crake puts in a sealed letter at the courts for Factol Hashkar himself, signed and dated, marked URGENT with a big red stamp. It is concise and to the point.*

Factol Hashkar,

A portal to what seems to be an alternate Sigil, not quite like the one we know, on the other side, was found in the Clerk's Ward last cycle. Planewalkers passed through and met with and battled hostile other-Sigil Harmonium forces. I have reason to believe that forces on the other side opened this rift into the ring intentionally, with as yet unknown names. I would like to meet with you, at your earliest convenience, to discuss this matter, which I believe to be a threat of substantial magnitude to law and order in the city, and possibly the multiverse on the whole. It seems there is more to report on this with each step I take to look into it. I need your counsel on how best to proceed on the Fraternity's behalf, and will continue to investigate even as I await your summons. Rest assured I will not rest while this matter is at hand.

Administrator A10 Crake, Bureau of Courts