Strange Portals: A Courthouse Inquiry

Red the Rogue

Posted by Red the Rogue »

Tavia arrived later on the 1st Market of Tithing at the Courthouse, some hours after her visit to the Hall of Information. The redheaded elf waited in line for her turn, then approached the receptionist and flashed a wide smile.

"Hi! I'm looking for information regarding 'The Blinks'. I understand the Fraternity has been cataloguing them for quite some time?"

Sharon Raynsford - Experienced adventurer finding renewed purpose beyond her prime.
Lyanna Wayfarer - Traveler of worlds, cultural explorer, and experienced physician.
Tavia - Bardess, tale-teller, daring-doer.
riptidereflections

Posted by riptidereflections »

Crake steps out of the front offices door and pauses, eyebrows rising, to behold Tavia for a moment, glancing between her and the aide at the front desk.

"Tavia. What a surprise. Are you here to see me?"
Red the Rogue

Posted by Red the Rogue »

Tavia looked over to Crake and beamed. "Hi there! I was, actually! How are you?"

The two of them exchanged pleasantries and went into the courthouse, stepping into Crake's office. It wouldn't even be an hour until both they and Tindra left the Courthouse, Tavia looking much more serious and startled. Whatever they discussed, it did not sit well with the bardess.
Sharon Raynsford - Experienced adventurer finding renewed purpose beyond her prime.
Lyanna Wayfarer - Traveler of worlds, cultural explorer, and experienced physician.
Tavia - Bardess, tale-teller, daring-doer.