Formal Request of Evaluation

Krilari

Posted by Krilari »

Upon this day, the Fourth Hive of The Pivot, One-Hundred and Thirty-Seven years of Factol Hashkar's Reign, I, Sato Usi’dora, Aide to the Fraternity of Order, hereby submit in earnest and conscious request the right by which to be evaluated in such a way that is found agreeable to both my peers and superiors, that I may earn the right to be elevated to a rank of Administrator found appropriate for my accomplishments.

As of this day I have surpassed two-hundred and sixty-nine days in service to the Fraternity, circumventing the average Aide’s testing schedule nearly thrice, and in encouragement to correct this grievous extenuation I have included a formal writ containing my most memorable deeds performed in service to Law. I bid thee consider its contents:

- Contributed research pertaining to the order and maintenance of the Planes, involving both theoretical as well as practical evidence gathered with the aid of the golem Starlight.

- Contributions to research on golemcraft and related studies, particularly in the field of animating golems without enslaving elementals or spirits into it. Ultimate proof of achievement being her own golems;

- Deep research on the creation and understanding of sentient life without the use of necromancy or questionable methods, with the ultimate proof of concept the Golem Starlight herself, who's not only proven to be a capable individual but also a citizen of Sigil who joined the Transcendent Order;

- In pursuit of creating sentience for an otherwise unliving and soulless construct, have also furthered the pertenece of law to defend such individuals, helping establish the separation of individual and property;

-In conjunction with Harmonium, Mercykiller, and Planeswalker forces, I have gone through Undersigil alongside a contingent force in an effort to cease the great quakes that threatened to undermine the Hive Ward with various sinkholes;

-In clinical service to Sasha and Dace Andor, I have written an extensive contract to guideline their employee hiring and retention policies;

-In service to the Mercykillers - and the Triad’s wellbeing in extension - I have offered my services as a Golem Master in order to conduct vital repairs on Namer 4B0 - a Modron unit beneath the command of Factor Dace Andor;

- Additional contributions in the form of improving relations with the Bleak Cabal, having donated several golems to help with their expansion efforts, which thanks can be confirmed by several named Bleakers;

- Several contributions to legal advice and help to the Harmonium, which can be confirmed by Measure Reina;

- Provided several contributions of aid to A8 Kaltia Tsayarov on the legal case pertaining to Ivon Talbonsim, specifically offering legal counsel to the Administrator within the courtroom.

- Alongside Administrator-8 Kaltia Tsayarocv, pursued legal action on behalf of the Triumvirate of Order against the Celestial Sayael for his grievous misuse of power against the general populace of Sigil.

Yours in Order,
Aide Sato Usi’dora
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

After the couple of cycles needed for the request to test was processed, Aide Usi'dora was sent the time and date of her upcoming examination. Not many who test for Administrator fail, and with a record such as Usi'dora's, she surely did not fail her examination either.

((I'll promote you as soon as I can nab you!))
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????