Guvner-Bleaker Cooperation

Bleuception

Posted by Bleuception »

Gwendolyn Lloyd, Factioneer of the Bleak Cabal, passed by the City Courts on the 4rd Hive of Mortis, 138Ha to deliver a letter.
To whomever it may concern,

In the spirits of cooperation within and without our fair Sigil, I would like to propose a partnership for a project which will benefit the Cage on the long term.

The Believers of the Source and Bleak Cabal has already established an apprenticeship program for the bodies populating out Almhouse and Oprhanage so that interested individuals could learn the ropes of artisan professions, guided by the craftsmen of the Godsmen. The role of the Bleakers, in this case, is to fund the tuition of these individuals.

More cerebral individuals with an inclination for civic services should be directed to environments in which their capacity for learning would flourish, and I believe the Fraternity of Order to be such an environment for them. Assuming those interested in such a program aren't already part of a Faction, it could also serve as an interesting way to assess the potential of new recruits.

Additionally, our orphanage could use up to date manuals concerning pragmatic uses of mathematics. Would it be too bold of me to assume your Faction to possess tomes of learning on this particular topic?

Us Bleakers may not have hopes for the future, but it doesn't mean those we care for lack such hopes. "Give a body a fish, feed 'em for a day, teach a body to fish, feed 'em forever", or whatever the saying is. This is the logic behind my search for suitable tutors and learning material. Please consider offering this option to our city's unlucky souls.

Factioneer Gwendolyn Lloyd