An Official Request

*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

*A short written request finds its way to the desks of Chari, Amaku and if necessary, Tonat or Sarin*

Given the withdrawal of your forces from the Hive and the outstanding bounty remaining on my head, I would like to request permission for those of my security staff, while on duty guarding my person, to be able to carry and bare arms in public places with the natural understanding that they are only to be used in defense of my person.

Signed:

Factotum Maelfina Sixthfinger
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

There was a very clear reply directly from Factor Tonat Shar having recovered from his wounds.

"Factotum Maelfina of the Godsmen.

Whlie we appriciate your service to the Harmonium as an informat and a resorce we cannot possibly permit this under any circumstance due to legitimate fair-rights equality. You understand I am sure that in order to prevent scenerios in which citizens will attempt to use arms in public places, we must prevent anyone from being excluded.

If you are in trouble, contact the Harmonium, we will come to your aid. But for the time being Factol Sarin cannot permit this under any circumstance.

If you wish to argue your case you will have to forward it to the Fraternity. I trust you understand we will react accordingly.

I appologise for the retort, but you must understand, we cannot give one person a sword without arming the rest. We would simply be giving people the legitimate excuse they need to stirr chaos.

To which I quote from a famous Mover before me "Prevention, is better than inaction."

Hopefully you will take this in good light, as ever, we remain interested in maintaining an acceptable standard of security for your service.

Harmonium Mover Rank Five Tonat Shar, Second in command of the Harmonium in Sigil's Station."
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

*A reply is penned and delivered*

Very well then dear Mover, it will be as you say.

I am sure I shall be briefed shortly on the results of the thorough investigation that has undoubtedly been ongoing into the illegal bounty placed on my head. No need to feel rushed though, I imagine the frequent attempted murder is doing wonders for my publicity.

Factotum Maelfina Sixthfinger
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

After reading the letter, Chari sips her tea and begins writing one of her own.

After several hours she lets her subordinates that she is Visiting the Hive and slips out for the day.