Harmonium

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

I'm here for the day and ready to-try-and-avoid-getting-sent-to-jail XD
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

It's almost 2.00 AM here, I have to wake up at 7.00 and Tomekk went to sleep. Lets see into it tommorow. Peace all.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

**A note is left for Cratten in his usual spot where he recieves notices from his subordinates**

Measure One Cratten, i have come into information regarding the identities of those responsible for the deaths of the five and then four harmonium officers. This information comes from a credible source and it names the kender Dram and a human, the leader of the monster hunting guild, Alex as the ones responsible.

I thought it to be prudent to inform you of this recent piece of information.

*Signed Notary Chari*
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*Cratten addresses the said message*

I want all available units to get after them. We need to make an example to the Cagers. If possible, take them alive and they will be trialed.

Also I want the information sources name, we will require the said person for the trials to testify.
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

A message is left with Amaku's handwriting

Officer Nick has sucsessfully captured the Kender Dram. He will await sentancing soon.

Addindum:

The trial of Bergimon and Ymerion is now concluded. The transfer of Ymerion to the Mercykillers has been tended to.

*ManyFaced

Posted by *ManyFaced »

After Chari left and before the warrant was even, Lalette approaches the prison desk.

"Excuse me. I expect a false warrant to be issued on myself soon and wish to save the Harmonium hassle of finding me. I have placed my items into this bag of holding and have nothing beyond the clothes I wear now Please direct me to the cell."

She offers the bag, speaking truthfully.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

*paper is filed out properly and placed into the right hands for processing*

Arrested

Tomas was arrested earlier by me for badgering a Harmonium while on duty as well as interfering with a Harmonium officer while on duty and the officer for both charges is me

**paperwork is filed out for an arrest warrant**

Arrest Warrant

I am issuing a arrest warrant for Lalette's was arrest as well. She assaulted an officer on duty, by summoning a water elemental and dropping it on my head while on duty. I saw her get the tattoo, saw her use it before, and no mages or summoners where present nor where any spells cast. She also resisted arrest as well before turning herself in.

**The paperwork is signed Notary Chari**
*Grisome

Posted by *Grisome »

Cenpuppie,Sep 10 2010 wrote: She assaulted an officer on duty, by summoning a water elemental and dropping it on my head while on duty. I saw her get the tattoo, saw her use it before, and no mages or summoners where present nor where any spells cast.
Of course, Tomas would have been quick to admit (lie or not) that he'd been the one to summon the elemental. Being capable of casting spells with no somatic or verbal components, he'd even be able to demonstrate doing exactly that... if allowed.
Regardless, he'd still claim it as his work to clear Lalette.

((Dunno if that should be posted here, but... even though he didn't do it, he has the ability to, and would take the blame. So.))
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

*a note is penned and left for First Officer Cratten in his office*

Due to extreme circumstances, Notary Amaku is not quite herself at this moment. If it is possible, i will assume her duties and routes starting today. Also Notary Amaku will need several days for a leave of absence.

*Signed Notary Chari*
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*Cratten reads the note and ponders for while, until he writes reply to Chari*

What is the reason and cause of Amakus temporal leave? Medical reasons? If so, I wish to see a medical report from licensed medical officer or healer.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of the Harmonium