Harmonium

*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

Report regarding Ales Menedil:

Ales Menedil has been accused of assaulting a Harmonium Officer. For the time being he will be pending an investigation by Casandra. During this time, Officer Luxon will monitor him closley.

It should be noted a legal reprisentative has been chosen for Mister Menedil in the form of Davoren Hellsheart, Disciple of Asmodeus. Mister Hellsheart has agree'd to provide the accused a room to which meetings for his legal rights will be discussed which have been agree'd to remain private due to the laws of confidentiality.

Ales Menedil will however cooperate for the time being and is hereby quarenteened to the following city zones:

The Merchant Ward

The Ladies Ward

The Hive Ward

The Lower Ward

Should Mister Menedil be sighted out of his apointed zones, this will be considered an automatic violation of the Harmonium Laws. If he does not turn himself in during this time within 24 hours then he will be subject to a Red Death Hunting Party.

All that remains is for Investigator Casandra to set an offical date for the investigation.
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

Chari has been suspended "again" pending an assault on Ales Menedil.

She has been appropriatley ressurected, but behaves irrationally. Her talks demand blood and vengance against Ales. While this confirms alot of things, Ales is now in great danger.

We dont want history repeating itself like it did with Ashen.

My recommendation is that we have a Red Death agent watch Chari at all times.

As much as I hate to say it, we have to make sure Ales lives so that his trial can be fair... though being honest, given the stacking evidence, I doubt he will get anything less than death for his actions.

Im also sending forwards additional information:

Two promising candidates recently came to the barracks seeking to join the Harmonium, naturally, ive introduced them to the ropes and seen how they handle them. Of the two, both seem well balanced, one has a strong sense of humor admittingly, but the other is a bit too firm handed.

The two make a good pair and balance each others pros and cons out well enough.

I would like to have them tested, perhaps dare I say, given my recent return to full duty, I could be given an offical promotion now?

Addindum:

I also believe Chari does not deserve to be punished for her actions. I personally feel Chari has been a victim of many attacks that have unintentionally lead her to these violent behavioural patterns.

I recommend we try to find a Bleaker to give her appropriate treatment if worst comes to worst.

Chari is not an enemy here, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt watch her.

I fear for her future, greatly.

- Notary Amaku Yamikaze.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Reports are coming in and likely rumours too that the Half-orc named Vorgazar thinks he can become a Harmonium.

His perspective on the role is quite messed up in the eyes of most and as of yet his approaches to patrols have not been taken seriously.

Although the creature is obviously chaotic and has no sense of compassion he has dealt with various out of control scenarios in the bazaar with a heavy handed ruthlessness that put an end to what could have been far more devastating if left unchecked.

Is it possible that someone somewhere will see a purpose for this notorious brute?

A last ditch weapon against lawlessness when all else fails. The neccessary evil for the greater good.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Am I not going to see charges filled and justice served for crime of taking my life and the harm of Maelya.. Or is this just another instance in which Justice turns a blind eye?
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

A report filed by Chari but hand written by Justicar Sendra pro tem Investigator of the Harmonium empowered by Factotum Charles. Investigator authority affirmed and not revoked by Measure Class 1 Chari.

One count of Assault By Jiro against Trente.

Four counts of Harassment against Trente. Also accused of being a blarmy by Hildmor. Waved write too council, Waved write to aid by a Bleaker. Jailed in barracks pending Trial for own safety and public saftey.

One count of Attempted Assassination by Hildmor accused by Trente. Also accused of being a blarmy by Trente.

One count of interfering with Harmonium doing there duty against Vorgazar. Also paid 10k jink fine for Jiro who is currently on bail pending Trial.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari hands in the proper paperwork for a new recruit and informs her superiors as well as subordinates that Purity Sunshine has joined the ranks of the Harmonium. She has been given the rank of Notary 1, and her first assignment is patrolling The Market Place.
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Having spent a long shift in the marketplace Purity returns to her lodgings very satisfied with her day's work.

There were some of the usual faces there, and she was happy to note no major misdemeanors.

One beggar came around asking for alms in contradiction of the rules of Sigil under section 3.6.5 para 3 subsection 7, but Purity swiftly dealt with him by giving him 10 jink and telling him to get a bath and some hot food at the inn. The beggar swiftly disappeared so Purity considered this a job well done.

The highlight of the day was no sign of Jiro, which Purity, while fearless, still does not look forward to dealing with in her new role of city guard.
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

After a sleep Purity took to patrolling the Bazaar again.

There was another Harmonium on duty there as well, a Captain Vale she learned later.

While on patrol she witnessed Vara, a well known personage in Sigil, stripping naked to change her clothes in the Bazaar.

Purity approached her reminded her that it technically was not allowed. However, Vara and another pointed out that many races habitually go naked around Sigil, which left Purity with a conundrum regarding the law, and after some though and consideration of the laws agreed that there are probably 10 laws that contradict the nakedness and public decency law.

However, at this point, Captain Vale came over, and gave Vara a much sterner warning and also berated Purity for her lack of understanding and application of the law. He was further surprised to learn Purity had not had basic training and ordered her to report to the barracks in order to receive this, effectively relieving her of duty.
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Note for Chari
------------------------------------------------

Dear Chari,

Today i met Captain Vale, who, to be precise, is a big meanie. He was quite rude to me and completely failed to engage in good public relations with a citizen of Sigil.

In addition, he demanded that i change the colour of my armour stating that all harmonium must wear red. I countered that nowhere in the regulations does it explicitly state that harmonium guards must wear red. In fact, i plan to complete form 45b after this missive as part of an action to affirm that white shall be an officially recognized colour of the Harmonium!

Additionally, i would like to offer my "Anger Management" and "Knowing Me, Knowing You" courses to all members of the Harmoinium in Sigil in order to help our guards become better at dealing with citizens and understanding their own personal issues which interfere with their execution of their duties.

I highly recommend Captain Vale be one of the first attendees.

Hugs and kisses.

Purity.

xxx
xx
x

PS: What is you official title again? Can't keep calling you hon when on duty. See you later hon.

------------------------------------------------
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

As ordered Purity presented herself at the barracks to receive basic training. While waiting to be processed she availed herself to one of the bunks in the barracks and slept soundly.