Harmonium

*Svord

Posted by *Svord »

An message has been left at the barracks, with words written upon it, of course.
It reads as following;

"I, whom write this, is known as Torbalt, and I seeketh entrance to your fine faction, as I enjoy to bring some order to this beautiful city. I am an orog, tall and strong, and I wear fashionable robes, grey in color, which covers my fine plate. Please, seek me out."
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari starts going through the personal logs, getting an assistant off patrol to help with her search. She currently looks for a duergar with last name Bladehammer that is a battle medic Notary. Once he is found, he is summoned and verbally reprimanded by Chari.

He is docked one weeks pay and must work double shifts for two weeks. The offenses are: Conduct unbecoming of a Harmonium, Inappropriate behavior and Inappropriate actions of a Notary on duty.

The file paperwork is filled.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Grundor is disgusted and leaves the harmonium.

((Using your higher ranking harmonium PC's to get back at another harmonium PC who has arrested one of your other PC's is really quite bad RP.))
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Azulfae,Jan 10 2011 wrote: Grundor is disgusted and leaves the harmonium.

((Using your higher ranking harmonium PC's to get back at another harmonium PC who has arrested one of your other PC's is really quite bad RP.))
//What the hell are you talking about dude, i am NOT TRYING to get back at you. I don't give two shits about getting arrested. Other folks saw that i AGREED with getting arrested and carried away, hell i cooperated. Or are you just upset because of something else?

/// It's a reprimand, that's it. I've been smacked quite a few times with demerits. Keep on pimpin.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Azulfae,Jan 10 2011 wrote: ((Using your higher ranking harmonium PC's to get back at another harmonium PC who has arrested one of your other PC's is really quite bad RP.))
[[Dispite any babble you just said, my previous comment still stands.
I'm not going to get into a big multiple page essay writing mud slinging match about things. I really can't be bothered and don't have the time.

You can argue you didn't, but if your going to stand there and say you didn't eat the chocolate cookies you need to wipe all that chocolate of your face first.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see what happened, your own post spells it out.]]
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

\\ Azulfae - if you have a problem with another player, take it to the DMs. If there was no real IC reason why Bladehammer was reprimanded (which actually doesn't really affect your character in any way) then you have a case. But as a member of the Harmonium then Chari being a high ranked officer is within her rights to do this if there is an IC reason - regardless of what the player's motivation is.

Alternately... pistols at dawn? :D
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Azulfae,Jan 10 2011 wrote:
Azulfae,Jan 10 2011 wrote: ((Using your higher ranking harmonium PC's to get back at another harmonium PC who has arrested one of your other PC's is really quite bad RP.))
[[Dispite any babble you just said, my previous comment still stands.
I'm not going to get into a big multiple page essay writing mud slinging match about things. I really can't be bothered and don't have the time.

You can argue you didn't, but if your going to stand there and say you didn't eat the chocolate cookies you need to wipe all that chocolate of your face first.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see what happened, your own post spells it out.]]
/// Oh please, I did not log on just to bust your char. I never even mentioned what happened, it was brought up, i followed a IC lead. You could have just as easily explained your actions with that toon, but you didn't, you decided to and did call me out. And yes, i am gonna stand here and say i didn't. Think what you want, i don't care as i'm not here to please you nor soothe your hurt feelings. Now i'm done, back to on topic.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Last word.

Ye did.

Back on topic :P
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Purity leaves a note for Chari.

Dear Chari,

I'm sorry to inform you that I am resigning from the Harmonium. I am not suited to this work, the requirements to follow the law ahead of the good of the people makes me uncomfortable.

In addition I have made some changes in my life. I have drunk of the Styx and now following a different path. One that will change the direction of my life somewhat, and this is not compatible with serving in the Harmonium.

I wish you luck in your efforts to keep the Harmonium on the right path and to keep order in this city.

\\OOC: If you have been reading my other threads you will know i'm having a bit of a reorg with my characters and developing my own story, so no surprises here i think.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Loki_999,Jan 12 2011 wrote: Purity leaves a note for Chari.

Dear Chari,

I'm sorry to inform you that I am resigning from the Harmonium. I am not suited to this work, the requirements to follow the law ahead of the good of the people makes me uncomfortable.

In addition I have made some changes in my life. I have drunk of the Styx and now following a different path. One that will change the direction of my life somewhat, and this is not compatible with serving in the Harmonium.

I wish you luck in your efforts to keep the Harmonium on the right path and to keep order in this city.

\\OOC: If you have been reading my other threads you will know i'm having a bit of a reorg with my characters and developing my own story, so no surprises here i think.
With a heavy sigh, Chari reads the note and gives a knowing nod. The Harmonium is not for everyone and she removes Purity from the logs and assigns a new Notary to fill in her position on patrols.

"At least now, i have a reason to get out of the office and get outside!"