Harmonium Uniform Guide

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

So there is some leeway to these especially if you wear something light or are a weird race but do try and stick to the same color. These are on duty uniforms based on rank.

Notary:

Measures:

Movers have a lot more choice in their uniform, although try and keep close to the above and always faction colors.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Notary One Nica double checks her equipment are up to the standards, meticulously and slowly. Of course it's nothing she hadn't already checked previously, but the reminder of the uniform code provoked extra attention to it. She also wrote a quick rule of thumbs list for herself and kept an eye out for any other Harmonium officers on duty, first reminding the offenders, second she issues an official complaint to their superiors if it is not fixed within reasonable timeline.

An act earning few friends even within the Harmonium itself. But rules are paramount.
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

Notary I Diona's gaze flicks to the posters that spring up in the Barracks. Allowing herself a very slight sense of satisfaction, she returns to her duties.

((If folks are unsure of what color to use in the IG equipment customizer, the combination I have found most closely fits is:

RGB: Default (all the way red, to the left)
Lightness: 20
Saturation: 80))
*Biohazard89

Posted by *Biohazard89 »

Notary 5 Reynolt Looks the list over, then looks his gear over and thnks to himself.
''I have been 6 years in the Sigil unit...The colours match...close enough''