Chaos in the Bazaar

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

Date of Incident: 1st Lady of Nihilium, 135Ha ((9/16/2019))

Time:  Late in the cycle, not entirely sure of the time.

Person Filing Report: Bree

Persons involved: One winged male, unsure of race, but looked like an elf.  Smelled very bad, sneezed quite a lot, and convulsed on the ground for a long time while screaming random nastiness to the crowds around him, also wasn't wearing pants.

Witnesses:  Bree, Ryrik, Caex, a lady named Sol, and Sharon Raynsford, and about four others.

Incident:  Last evening, there was a crowd milling about a stall set up by Caex to sell his wares.  When I entered the area, there was a winged male, convulsing while sitting on his knees.  He was saying random shouting at people, harassing them with angry outbursts and he stunk, terribly.  He then tried to pay one of the bystanders for sex, and during all of this was without pants on.  He caused no physical harm, but it was mentioned he may have escaped from the Gatehouse.  He sneezed uncontrollably so he may also be spreading some sort of disease.  He sneezed so much that his nose was bleeding.  I don't know what set the individual off, he left several minutes after I arrived, flying off, but the others round there could probably shed more light on the incident.