Harmonium badge.

*alsturiel

Posted by *alsturiel »

Nathand the cycle after the attack at the dance party goes to harmonium barrak. He says that Dion tells him to do that and she have some information that can be usueful about the anarch attack. "I want to be anonymus ask the ghaele, that is quite important." He said."My friends that night, after the anarch attack have seen a succubus named Liluana or somenthing usually is called lil. Go around to clerik ward with an harmonium badge, is not sure is releted but it is a strange coicidence indeed. I see her personally just for a moment but i don't know badge was that important, because I'm quite new in this city, but the same friend ask me the importance of that." That was Nathand speech about the strange badge girl.

(Dace told me to write here, English is not my main lenguage and wrote this when i was tired. if somone helpo me to fix the grammar he has my thanks)
*Sapper_Woody

Posted by *Sapper_Woody »

((I'll volunteer to help. I think I've got it right.))

Nathand, the cycle after the attack at the dance, went to the Harmonium Barracks. He said that Dion told him to go, and that he had some information that can be useful concerning the attack.

"I want to be anonymous" said the Ghaele. "That is important"

"My friends and I that day saw a succubus after the attack. Her name was Liluana or something similar, usually called 'Lil'. She was walking around the Clerk's Ward with a Harmonium badge."

"I'm not sure this is related to the attack, but it is a strange coincidence. I only saw her for a moment, and didn't know the badge on her was unusual, being new to the city. But someone pointed out that it was important."
*alsturiel

Posted by *alsturiel »

((OFF Many Thanks next time I'll write the nexp post down better, spending more time into it.))
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

The Cigar Smoking Harmonium would quirk an eye brow as he puffed away and nodded slowly at the Ghaele's story. "Lil you say? Can you....erm do the best you can describing this Succubus? Any notable feature?" As he sighed and took out a Ink Well, Quill and a Parchment as he began jotting down notes, Looking up the Ghaele every so often, puffing away and flicking the ashes of his Large Cigar as his knuckles whitened from as he gripped it tightly and sighed.
*alsturiel

Posted by *alsturiel »

The ghaele nods to the harmonium question."Yes she has usually have long red hair, two mangled wings, a pair of horns, a tail and she is tall as an elf so taller than a draft shorther then a man." The ghaele sight for a moment."But with her abilities we all know she can be almost anyone she wants. So I don't know how much this will be useful.