Reported account: Dangerous Substance Potential

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

To whom I believe it concerns.

There is a good deal of sick or dead people in last few months due to wine called Potential that claimed to been originated from the Beastlands. It was distrubuted by sellers across Sigil months ago.

It is a highly addictive substance that either pact binds or siphons the soul after liberal consumption leading to immediate death by fastest way to commit suicide. There was no way to recall the soul after death or speak with dead.

Symptoms include believing they are best they can be at partciular talent, highly obsessive, not able recognize reality about them. I have one victim on ice in House of Healing still waiting for a treatment while many had been turned away to Gatehouse after a House Special at Dions.

I suspect individuals involved and associated with Maharaja to be one lilitu by name of Chandra. One tiefling by tag of Rita. One woman I believe to be Alias going by Shiro claiming to be Vinter from the Beastlands.

Maharaja is known well for the soul trade and exotic drinks and surmise anyone associated in distributing this drink or doing ritual sacrifices that requires large amount of souls should be considered.
Maharaja was personally saying she spared no expense in getting the very best from the City of Brass and around the primes for the event, pointed everyone to the free wine while avoiding having drinks of it herself. Who happens to touts herself as well known drink consumerist.

*He leaves one the original Masquerade flyers with auction with time and date*

I still possess original stock for testing and tracking if shipments and underground trade can be stopped.

I will be pushing for substance to be banned by council of the Hall of Speakers and be punishable offense.

Id appreciate a full investigation into this deadly manner.

Signed
Factor Argent Tsukito of the Sign of One

*It be noted Argent comes back in to make amends to his original statement putting more suspects on list*