Assault and Kidnapping, 4th Void of Mortis

*Red the Rogue

Posted by *Red the Rogue »

Sharon Raynsford made her way for the Harmonium Barracks in the Lady's Ward. Despite her clear association with the Indeps, the woman appeared confident and friendly enough on her way in. She approached the front desk just inside.

"Sharon Raynsford. I'm here to report about the kidnapping and assault in the Lady's Ward on the 4th Void of Mortis as a witness."
*Dancil

Posted by *Dancil »

Chria stepped through one of the doors leading to the main lobby of the barracks, a thick stack of orderly report files held in one large hand. She turned towards the front desk, and made her way over to set the paperwork in a box to be filed and archived by the current office staff. Reaching the desk she noticed a familiar figure in the lobby and paused to greet her.

"Good cycle to you, Sharon. What brings you to the Barracks today? Hopefully, if it is faction politics, it is of the positive sort for a change. It would be good to have a bit more harmonious interaction between ourselves and the Indeps."
*Red the Rogue

The woman looked to Chria with recognition. She smiled just a little and inclined her head.

"This doesn't involve factional politics, Chria. I heard the Harmonium was looking for witness reports about a case of assault and kidnapping in the Lady's Ward, one that several including myself saw happen." Sharon sighed and crossed her arms. "Just waiting for the usual procedure, and hoping something gets done."
*Alioops

Posted by *Alioops »

A Harmonium Namer offers Chria himself as a witness and note taker for the perspective interview with Sharon.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Measure one Nica marched into the barracks soon after. Wearing her heavy plated armor, excluding the helmet, which was pinned between her side and arm. It had been a while since the last time she had visited here, but she hadn't still lost her heavy and rhytmic march. Nor the resting b#¤%h face. She gave a quick scan around the Barracks entry hall, eyes lingering in recognition of Sharon. However by protocol she first greeted the other Harmonium members, inclining head at Chria, then a lesser one at the namer. "Measure. Namer." Finally the gaze settled back to Sharon. No nod. "Sharon. Not in trouble with the law, I hope?"
*Red the Rogue

Upon hearing Nica, Sharon turned her head and offered a small smile. She then crossed her arms and shook her head.

"No. As I was telling the Notary and Measure here, I witnessed some trouble out in the Lady's Ward. Bloke had his jaw ripped off and was dragged away." The sorceress replied. Sharon turned her head to regard the three Harmonium officers, then stated, "Perhaps we can continue talking about this in private? However the procedure works here."
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

"Morbid affairs then. Mind if I listen in, Measure?" the ginger haired, stern faced and scarred measure inquired Chria. Displaying her respect to their authority as the first high-up in the case.
*Sapper Woody

Posted by *Sapper Woody »

Having talked to Sharon previously about the incident, James would also make his way to Harmonium at some point, seeking to give his witness statement.

((Would prefer to handle it in game, but can do it here if need be))

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

*Alioops

Posted by *Alioops »

((I too would prefer to do them in game, one at a time.  If we can't resolve the in game interviews by Monday we'll continue on the forums.))
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

((Fine by me))