Letter from the Red Death: The Skin Slasher case

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter is delivered to the reception at the Barracks, bearing the mark of the Red Death. It reads: 
To whom it concerns,

Recent reports of killings in both the Undersigil sewers and the Scriptorium in the Clerks Ward have many private and official investigators suspecting the same rogue doppleganger reported a year ago, at the time nicknamed the 'skin slasher'. Back when the case had first occurred, Measure Nica (before her promotion) and I were the first within the Triad to investigate. Given the recent connections coming up again, I had hoped to speak with the Measure, but no one seems to know her whereabouts. If she is still operating within Sigil, I request that an appointment with her as soon as possible. If not, then kindly inform my office of who is handling the case, that we (and the several private investigators currently looking into the matter) might know who to bring new information to. 

Justice and Harmony prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Red Death  
*Alioops

Posted by *Alioops »

A guvner sends a request to help transport an injured prisoner from the House of Healing to the barracks, to occur the following afternoon.