Danniele's Statement

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

"I wasn't directly involved with her or in any "greater plans" she mentioned. I was simpy a monitor meant to keep an eye and ear out for anyone might be involved with spoiling whatever that plans were mentioned. Even with that I never actually reported anything. Whem she...changed I hinted that I wasn't comfortable on the path she chose for herself. That is to say I have little interest to be a pawn of such phylosophy malignant or otherwise. On that night I had a small talk with Amaku concerning something of worry...that is, the workings of Ashen herself. She wanted detail but I wanted to take it somewhere not so public. We went up to the Foule Olde Spirit Inn and I gave her the details but unfortunately there was an eavesdropper around our door. It was Alicia. She got away and sold the information to Ashen...And thus came this accident. I was to stay in the Barracks but I wandered out...I was to be used to give information about Ashen but I had no actual evidence or proof myself...so I decide to do the foolhardy thing and exposed myself. I tended to daily errands and sat grimly at the bar. She spotted me and we exchanged some words..She told me she knew about me wishing to defect, and gave me a choice to either kill myself or her to kill me. I didn't answer naturally but it came down to me saying that I'd not make the same mistake as her...becoming a pawn in some broader phylosophy. Those words invoked the anger that drove her to attack me. After that all just went hazy. The next thing I remember was waking up to Mir and a rather nasty burning in my chest that was inevitebly the wound left by Ashen."

"Alicia sold me for one thosand gold pieces if this is of any use".

*Signed by both Hildmor and Danniele, this testimony was added to the case*