A Letter To Mover Cratten.

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Dear Mover Cratten,
I am writing to you out of sheer curiousity, to ask afew questions and make a suggestion.
First of all, why is Ashen still bailed after that attack on Notary Amaku? Common sense would suggest actually setting an arrest warrant on her, if there is no such yet. Or is there any greater reason to let such a dangerous criminial keep commiting crimes, now even against Harmonium members? If you are simply unaware of the events, I'd suggest asking Notary Amaku.

As for suggestions, my sources have brought a warning. The Doomguard are planning quite an incredilous act against the Harmonium. I very so much recommend you to double patrols inside the Barracks and check your personell for indentities if any act of terrorism occurs on any of next days.
Your faithful

Now the hired prosecutor/investigater of the Ashen's case.

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Greetings Hildmor d'Kridis,

I am unsure why you send me this kind of letter? For one, it is Guvners matter to handle legal warrants, and two, I would expect any Harmonium member getting report of the said person as long as accessible to act accordingly. I am certain there are patrolling Harmonium members faster accessible than I at the time being...

I appreciate the warning regarding the terrorism action and actions will be taken to prevent it, although for security reasons they will not mentioned.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of the Harmonium.
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Mover Cratten,
If I understand your words just right, a well known crime not reported to nor witnessed by your Faction is not a crime and disturbance of peace and law anymore? There is no warrant and I am not Guvner, neither I am Notary Amaku's lawyer right now so I believe its impossible cannot act on her behalf. But yourself, being her superior, can take such actions. I am not asking you as if a lawyer asked a Harmonium, I ask you as cutter would ask cutter, to take actions. I do believe such actions done by the Ashen cannot let her legitimately remain free until the trial, as more disturbances might happen while she has freedom of movement around the cage. The warning I gave you is a warning of Ashen's future plans, as well. I hope you appreciate that.

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Reptiller,Sep 27 2010 wrote: Mover Cratten,
If I understand your words just right, a well known crime not reported to nor witnessed by your Faction is not a crime and disturbance of peace and law anymore? There is no warrant and I am not Guvner, neither I am Notary Amaku's lawyer right now so I believe its impossible cannot act on her behalf. But yourself, being her superior, can take such actions. I am not asking you as if a lawyer asked a Harmonium, I ask you as cutter would ask cutter, to take actions. I do believe such actions done by the Ashen cannot let her legitimately remain free until the trial, as more disturbances might happen while she has freedom of movement around the cage. The warning I gave you is a warning of Ashen's future plans, as well. I hope you appreciate that.

Hildmor d'Kridis,

There is three notaries far more tangled into this case, so I am uncertain why do you send me these letters? Surely notaries Nick, Amaku or Chari would be far more capable of making judgement regarding the case with their knowledge of the case. Or is it your policy to blame people not involved in case rather than people involved? Of all Harmonium members, I am uncertain why contact me when there are those already involved for the case of arresting? If they have deemed her not to be worthy of taken under arrest, then I trust their judgement.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Hildmor d'Kridis,

The case has evolved by itself, the Doomlord called Ashen has taken initiative to turn herself in. It is no longer an issue.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium.