Chari's Testimony On The Kidnapping.

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

"This first started when Ashen threatened me. She asked me to turn a blind eye on her activities and in return she wouldn't harm any of my loved ones and friends. I refused. A few days after she kidnapped Tria. That is when Ashen tried to turn this situation to her advantage. As Naya'il probably told you or testified she was using Tria as a bargaining chip. She would release Tria only if I absolved her crimes, past and present as well as I must allow her operate in the bazaar,recruiting for her faction without interference. It is then that she said she wanted to see the Harmonium as well as the Mercykillers and Guvners plunged into chaos. If I did not agree, she told she would torture Tria, as well as do other unsavory things..Later when I spoke to her I agreed to a prisoner exchange. Myself to Tria, which she agreed to..But refused to honour when I was in Doomguard cage. While there, they tortured Tria, I saw this myself. They left me alone for the most part but they physically abused Tria to get me to cooperate.
However later the Huntress arrived and saved Tria, thankfully. It was then that Ashen put a collar on me and twisted my mind. I did terrible things during that time. All I saw was hatred, anger and pain. I was under influence of that collar before my friends saved me...After a few days, three I believe, I started to remember what I did while I was controlled. That is all, I have not contacted Ashen nor seen her since that time, but once. This time, she bragged about getting another to fill in my place."

*This testimony is Signed by Notary Chari*
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

*A day after, Tria's testimony was added*
"I was on my way to the Inn, when I caught the Ashen sneaking about out of the corner of my eye. I asked her what she wanted and ended up following her..A good distance away from the Inn, the Ashen along with some hired muscle ambushed me. I became incapacitated, and later woke up in the Armory. It was there that the Ashen, aklong with a select few Doomguard, tortured me regularly in an attempt to "persuade" me to join the Sinkers. Near the end of my capture, Chari was brought to the Armory as well...she had tried to exchange herself for me but the Ashen seemed content to keep us both there until,later, Huntress showed up and demanded me to be freed but not Chari. We left, and later I found Chari under the Ashen's control through some sort of collar. She's free of it now and seems to be herself again but I am not sure on the details on how."

*Signed by Tria*