Filing A Report

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

a report was made by Ruby in chronological order and handed over to the appropriate authorities.

Ryuthiiri's poor choice of words
wrote: Ruby met with Kaltia Tsaryov and Ryuthiiri in the bazaar..
Kaltia spoke of bribing the law
Ryu spoke of Klatia not the only one
it proceeded to the point of Ryuthiiri hinting Kaltia would be replaced
Sharon pitches a fit and Tahir evesdroping
wrote: Ruby accidentally stated out loud to Kaltia that Ryuthiiri  is the end of her
Sharon Raynsford shoots rebecca a dirty look and slams her drink then bolts off
Tahir-Suli takes interst and stands at  a piller next to the bench Rebecca and Kaltia sat at
Rebecca asked nicely for him to move, he was peristant  to stay.. eventually he moved with a lot of effort

Rebecca confronted Ryuthiiri
wrote: Rebecca asked what do these names mean to you? Sharon Raynsford and Tahir-Suli. . . and asked if he planed to kill Kaltia, Altiar and me(Rebecca)
Ryuthiiri would procead with death threats to myself and he grabed me and tried to take me in the processes. I ran out of the house in the Clerks Ward and hid away
Rebecca asked Rainrix Aetherfall Questions
wrote: I asked Rainrix a series of questions he acted dumb on all of them, Including
I asked
"what of  a drow?"
Rainrix said
"Depends on where they're from and what they do..? I've seen a Drow Godsman before."
I asked
"Sharon, Tahir, Ryu.. any of those names ring a bell?"
he replyed
"...Yes... Why do you ask..?  And lots of people would likely recognize those names."
I said
"hmm... I have stong belifs after I confronted Ryu mentioning Sharon, Tahir, and the senstaes.. it struck a nerve so bad.. he would have forced himself upon me and had me killed"
Rain rippled with
"Well I have no idea what any of that's about..."

I left with a grin and he grumbled
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Measure one Nica takes a look at the reports.
DaftyXIII,Apr 27 2017 wrote:a report was made by Ruby in chronological order and handed over to the appropriate authorities.

Ryuthiiri's poor choice of words
wrote: Ruby met with Kaltia Tsaryov and Ryuthiiri in the bazaar..
Kaltia spoke of bribing the law
Ryu spoke of Klatia not the only one
it proceeded to the point of Ryuthiiri hinting Kaltia would be replaced
"While something to keep an eye out, just saying the words bribing the law is not a criminal act in itself. Being replaced mutually is at best implicit. If Kaltia Tsaryov feels their health to be threatened, they are more than welcome to report to the nearest member of Harmonium for protection. If they find the mood fo dialogue to have been nothing of the sorts, I assume there is no reason to investigate."
DaftyXIII,Apr 27 2017 wrote:Sharon pitches a fit  and Tahir evesdroping
wrote: Ruby accidentally stated out loud to Kaltia that Ryuthiiri  is the end of her
Sharon Raynsford shoots rebecca a dirty look and slams her drink then bolts off
Tahir-Suli takes interst and stands at  a piller next to the bench Rebecca and Kaltia sat at
Rebecca asked nicely for him to move, he was peristant  to stay.. eventually he moved with a lot of effort
"Whatever triangular drama is going on here, is really not Harmoniums business. I'm not your, or their mother. If you want a shoulder to cry on, I suggest looking for friends, but if you are just asking me personally, there is no story happening here. Humanoids being humanoids. The main point is, unless a law has been broken, it's not something the Harmonium needs to know, we're not into mundane gossips."
DaftyXIII,Apr 27 2017 wrote:Rebecca confronted Ryuthiiri
wrote: Rebecca asked what do these names mean to you? Sharon Raynsford and Tahir-Suli. . . and asked if he planed to kill Kaltia, Altiar and me(Rebecca)
Ryuthiiri would procead with death threats to myself and he grabed me and tried to take me in the processes. I ran out of the house in the Clerks Ward and hid away
"Finally something tangible, what kind of death threats were these, and do you know why they'd be inclined to kill any of them?"
DaftyXIII,Apr 27 2017 wrote:Rebecca  asked  Rainrix Aetherfall Questions
wrote: I asked Rainrix a series of questions he acted dumb on all of them, Including
I asked
"what of  a drow?"
Rainrix said
"Depends on where they're from and what they do..? I've seen a Drow Godsman before."
I asked
"Sharon, Tahir, Ryu.. any of those names ring a bell?"
he replyed
"...Yes... Why do you ask..?  And lots of people would likely recognize those names."
I said
"hmm... I have stong belifs after I confronted Ryu mentioning Sharon, Tahir, and the senstaes.. it struck a nerve so bad.. he would have forced himself upon me and had me killed"
Rain rippled with
"Well I have no idea what any of that's about..."

I left with a grin and he grumbled
"I'm not entirely sure I understand what the big deal in this case is? Unless you have evidences that contradicts their statements. And even then, Rainrix isn't really implicated with anything thus far, so their alleged dishonesty-, that is what you are implying, yes? -while not a preferable trait, also not against the law. People lie all the time, and if that was deemed a crime, I'd have to arrest everyone presumably."
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

As to the death threat, and why? Ryuthiiri was afraid that Kaltia is making all the wrong moves hence why "she would be replace" also I am lead to belive that his hate with Altiar was because Ryuthiiri was in abond with Gyllwin(typo) another Drow of the wild side. The Drow Gyllwin wanted to marry Altiar, Denea or Argent would more on that.

To elaborate on Sharron, after the SIGIS I put in with my claims she acted strange and scared of me, now she acts normal as if nothing happened. other believe Sharon is lying with her claiming inocence thier names are Namael and Lyra Darkmatter.

Rainrix was just a hunch, nothing more but all other claim would be linked. Talk to Denea, Argent, Lyra, and Namael if possible to help my cliam
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

"So in short: tringle drama?" she'd add dryly to that remark "Great." taking a deep breath before continuing more professionally once more. "How real do you think this threat is, people are full of air more often than they aren't, few days to calm down tends to change the tone quickly."

"Does Sharon have a reason to fear you, or do you think it's plausible that she may have averted speaking with you so it wouldn't get published for all to hear? Most don't want their personal matters announced to all."

"I suppose I can talk with a few of them."
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Viann,Apr 27 2017 wrote: "So in short: tringle drama?" she'd add dryly to that remark "Great." taking a deep breath before continuing more professionally once more. "How real do you think this threat is, people are full of air more often than they aren't, few days to calm down tends to change the tone quickly."

"Does Sharon have a reason to fear you, or do you think it's plausible that she may have averted speaking with you so it wouldn't get published for all to hear? Most don't want their personal matters announced to all."

"I suppose I can talk with a few of them."
Yes the threat is real, I confronted Ryuthiiri with the mention of Sharron and Thair and asked what do they have to do with you killing Altiar, me and Kaltia. from there he threatens my life claiming he as "deaths touch" as if he could kill me as a vampire which he knows I am

Ryuthiiiri's trade is of an assassin.

Sharron claims to not know who Ryuthiiri is or was before, but now after I was claimed a anarchist she with a smirk would put the blame on me as would Tahir.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

"Many have reasons to kill a vampire, I'm sure you're aware of such a detail. Assassins seldom are that qualified to deal with the undead, that said, it is the planes and there are ways.

Of course I will be contacting all the people in question to find out more. Including Ryuthiiri, Sharon Raynsford, Rainrix Aetherfall, Altair, Kaltia, Tahir-Suli, Argent, Danae, Lyra and Namael. I prefer to be thorough.

And whether or not you are a member of the Revolutionary League, I can neither confirm nor deny. Such accusations without proper evidences are just air, but also notions that won't have an expiration date incase future evidences will be found to confirm them."
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Viann,Apr 27 2017 wrote:"Many have reasons to kill a vampire, I'm sure you're aware of such a detail. Assassins seldom are that qualified to deal with the undead, that said, it is the planes and there are ways.

Yeah? well no to be snide Officer, but tell that to the one with "deaths touch" I know i'm nearly impossible to kill as a Vampire, but the unknown eludes me to what he might have.... and those whom may be on a payroll if you get me. Not that I'm accusing you of so. However I don't trust many especially those I have yet to meet, and those who fail to tell me their name

anyhow I'll find another Harmonium Officer would might understand better the situation and be productive with it, He may know more after all about this himself. . .

*Rebecca walks off to find a runner in the Harmonium, when she does she stops him and tell him*

get word to the one name Miles that his attention is requested for this case, now go!

*Rebecca walks out of the Harmonium head quarters and waits till Miles prescience is seen if at al. Rebecca would wait in the Hive ward, if she's needed for further questions*

((OOC the drow is a slayer of Domiel a assassin of different breed - if not, he still RP's as a assassin just not the assassin class in his character sheet ))
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Nica writes down a report of the inquiries done thus far:
wrote:Danger to Individual Health - Accusation
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure One[/size]

I have inverviewed three of the individuals named by this vampire by the name of Ruby, a member of the Doomguard. While they have displayed little animosity against us, which is the more common behavior among the Doomguard, they have made an accusation that the individual by the name of Ryuthiiri, a purple-clad short drow, allegedly by trade an "assassin", has made threats against the health of Kaltia, Altair and Ruby. They have been described as "high-strung" which may be the cause of these allegations.

However, having spoken with the three individuals that were expressed to be aware of the matter, Danae, Lyra and Sharon Raynsford. Each of these three seem to have followed through similar answers, only contradictions appear to come from the side of Ruby. These three individuals have not heard of any threats that have been accused to be there, while it is possible that they have got their stories straight in uniform, I have a reason to doubt the original sources credibility.

To be thorough, I shall be still discussing with Ryuthiiri, Altair and Kaltia to conclusively make sure what the truth may be.

Attached to this is a copy of the S.I.G.I.S. news paper which has been provided to me by Morthos of the Athar.

The newspaper article is reasonable to assume to have been written by this Ruby, the pacing, accusation and "proofs" follow the same pattern. My speculation about the truth of the matter is that the Doomguard Ruby is either trying to follow their faction philosophy by causing animosity between individuals, or they are simply truly misguided and jump to conclusions. It is seeming exceedingly unlikely, though not entirely impossible, that any assassination plots are at work. Further investigation pending.
SIGIS article: Exposed?! wrote:"The Male Drow" Ryuthiriiri has been cought in the act of maipluation for his own gain. You all are being played! His Agents are laed to be believed are - Sharon Raynsford, Tahir-Suli and Rainrix.

Through Intuition I "TheOneYouKnow" created intrest in Ryu With his choice of words exchanged to Kaltia Tsaryov where poor. Ryu spoke of Kaltia being replaced.

Folowing Cycle "TheOneYouKnow" witnessed Sharon glance at me with discusst afrer warning Klatia that she is possibly in harms way with Ryu, the following Sharon slamed a dink down and bolted out. Tahir-Suli then walked up near Kaltai and would not move after "TheOneYouKnow" requested he go elseware. Tahir was ademant about staying but eventaully moved after enough effort.

Many Cycle later "ThOneYouKnow" confronted Ryu in private too see how he would react with the mention of Sharon and Tahir after "TheOneYouKnow" claimed she might know he'ss up too no good. Ryu preceaded with deaththreats and what would be rape if it even would get that far.

"TheOneYouKnow" was curious about Rainrix with his double wandering the bazzar. With consirn "TheOneYouKnow" asked about it. Rainrix played dumb, so I asked a number of other questions that would eventauly ask about Ryuthiiri and why he might have done what he did to me... He said "I don't know why anyone would do that" mnay cycles later I pondered on this and belive I have found out...

I am lead to believe Rlainrix's Double would be used to frame Klatia in the end for whatever reasons. Sharon, Tahir-Suli, Ryuthiiri and Rainrix are all connectd.

Now who's next to be found ou as conntetd to this I wonder?

Cease this operation or face your consiquence.

- Submitted By: TheOneYouKnow
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

(( actually, Ruby never said any where present when threats where made other than herself and Ryu , she gave each individual report in chronological order through quotes over a number of days that all this had happened :P - its cool tho ^^ if that's what Nica believes Ruby will have to roll with it until then - afterall Ruby knows of none of Nica's report :P IC ))
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

((Putting this here, because Morthos is filing a report regarding his own concern in this matter, having no knowledge of Ruby's own report.))

Athaon Morthos saunters into the Harmonium Barracks. Nodding to the Harmonium guards and to the Measure at the desk, the Cambion looks around. "Who do I speak to, to make a report? I'm concerned about an associate of mine... I made an off-hand comment about it to Measure One Nica, and I prefer to follow up properly!"

When he is directed to the right person and all formalities are taken care of, Morthos speaks in a reasonable but concerned tone, "As ye may know, or at least guess, an Athaon who isn't well-lanned probably isn't much use to the Athar. How can ye truly combat deific threats if ye know not about any rumors of cults of... say, Aoskar or Ghaunadaur or other Powers that threaten Sigil?!"
The Cambion looks over at the guard, then continues. "Therefore, I spend considerable jink to receive reports from touts and from other informants. An associate of mine recently expressed concern to me privately. Then, I didn't hear from her for a several cycles, that itself being an unusual occurrence. Finally, I saw a SIGIS article, which looks to have been written by her. Her name is Ruby, a vampire who is employed at the Wild Side."
Giving a look that manages to both express concern and examine if this is all being written down at the same time, the Cambion sighs and continues. "See, at best, I conjecture that this Ryuthiriiri is scaring my client. That's bad for business, if ye will, the business of information, aye? Ruby is one of my better informants, due to her position in the Wild Side. Naturally, at worst, I stand to lose an associate of mine." With mock forlorn glance, the Cambion then stands up.

"See that ye take care of this?... Oh, and I'd have just sent a message if this wasn't of some import, some poor Namer, aye? My time is valuable! Lady's grace!" With a shallow, stiff bow, Athaon Morthos then takes his leave and returns to the Shattered Temple.