Compilation Of Reports

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Cranium Rat Infestation
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure One[/size]

Some cycles away the Office of Vermin Control made an alarmed notion to the Great Bazaars public, I happened to be investigating a different matter and responded alongside several planewalkers. The threat was expressed to be an excess infestation of Cranium Rats in the Under Sigil that had the potential to spread to the streets, a reason enough to investigate and put an end to it.

I alongside the planewalkers descended to the Under Sigil, fighting ourway through hundreds of cranium rats, eradicating them with little difficulty. Though their magic potential seemed to grow exponentally by the size of the masses, so did they become better targets of spells and explosives.

Upon descending to their source in the deeper levels, we discovered a number of mindflayers that were massing near a pulsing brain. They proved a little more challenge, and while they made a throbbing headache, they had made an error of choosing underground location near support pylons, several shrapnel bombs were lobbed to their area which caused a chain reaction that were to collapse a large portion of the tunnel system.

We managed to escape, though I had to make a brief return to ensure that Mniitvaak was secure, they appeared confident of their own safety so I didn't linger to convince them or I may have got stranded as well. They had their own wards and ways to clean up.

The tunnel systems collapse was contained and no damage reached the street level, apart from minor tremors.

Death of a Downtrodden

A beggar called "Mutt" had recently been found dead in the Clerks Ward. They had been seen talking to a woman, later identified to be Elena, causing the beggar to appear to flee from their dialogue, and this Elena was also seen to leave their scene of death.

"Mutt" has been described to be an unstable individual with a fixation of "Annabelle" name. However during the course of the investigation I found no evidences of murder to have transpired, it bears notion it does not eliminate the possibility of muder. But nothing Elena said contradicts the witness statements.

Here is what is known, several witnesses were interviewed, including but not conclusive list patron of Bottle and Jug "Sal", water genasi "Spira", socialite "Truma", a potter by the name of "Havath", a musician "Elena":

"Mutt" is a recent comer to the Sigil, they were attributed with an unstable and incoherent behavior. This Mutt frequently were mumbling the name "Annabelle", it is yet unknown who or what Annabelle might be, several theories and speculations exists but no hard evidences. Elena was within hearing range of one of these mumbles, she too knew a person by the name of Annabelle and thought it was a connection, attempting to pry more information out of the said beggar.

The beggar, "Mutt", yelled something at Elena, then ran off. Nothing suggest that it would've been other than instability of the individual. Elena had at this stage managed to disappear in a set of seconds. Name "Annabelle" held strong enough feeling for Elena that they had went into a pursuit and tried again to inquire. At this stage other witnessed had heard the yelling of "Annabelle", something about "looking for his bird", and the statement "he wouldn't go back". According to Elena, at this stage "Mutt" killed himself with a rudimentary knife. She was seen to leave the scene appearing shocked.

This deems the evidences at inconclusive. However having spoken with witnesses and the suspect, I find no contradictions in their stories that would suggest dishonesty. Leaving the scene seeming shocked, when she had been proven to have a capability to disappear from the scene would suggest the feeling of shock is genuine, an intentional and calculative murderer with her talent set would have had the capability to leave the scene unnoticed.

On Going Investigation on an Incubi Menace

Suspect: Zephon
Appearance: Curly short hair, dark myrmidon armor, assumed to be an incubi, tan skin.
Actions to be Taken: Pending credible witnesses, do not alert the suspect
Current Charges: Felonies: Kidnapping, Indictable Offenses: Assault, Domination

The case of Kasha
    Zephon has been accused of making an illegal attempt to mind-control a fey called "Kasha" however I have been elaborated from several sources so far that she would be unco-operative, as such their case would be of no use in the courts. My suggestion is to not bring this up in the courts, as it may hurt the credibility of any other charges we can put in place. [/li]
The case of Drowess Beating
    Zephon has also been accused of beating a small drowess, the name eludes me as neither of the two witnesse, Elena & Rainrix knew the name of this drowess. What is known is that Elena had seen the very end of a scene of this drowess being beaten by Zephon and taken the drowess to be treated by Rainrix and Mercykiller namer Sevdi. Zephon had not appeared to pursuit a fight, making me assume their methods are that of imposing a dominant role unto others. However such remains an unproven theory, two cases and second-hand information is not enough to draw a full conclusion. The drowess has been attributed with a naturally skittish demeanor, and the aftermath of this accused assault has manifested in physical nausea, fear and wounds as I have gathered. I have not been able to contact Mercykiller namer Sevdi or this drowess yet to gain fully credible witnesses. Rainrix has agreed to testify in the Court of Fraternity if a case is put in place and they are called. [/li]
The investigation is still on going, and it is my suggestion we allow the incubi to live under the assumption that the Triad remains incompetent so that they will continue to make mistakes which can be used against him in the Court of Fraternity. I understand that some of the Triad may feel insecure of the reputation the Triad holds, but I would urge everyone to utilize the strategic advantage it gives to gain results, rather than alert all those who would oppose us.