Measure's Report

*silinrul357

Posted by *silinrul357 »

A blue dragon walked into the Harmonium Barracks recently with a few notaries in tow while speaking to them.

"And make sure you don't miss a detail in the report. Measure Daudhir went to Oinos to follow up on the ransom notes found around the Cage, and found some berk in the process of running away. In doing so he attempted to raise the bounty and escape me. I let him, to lead me to where he was going, but it turns out some other cutters were after him."

The dragon stopped and swiveled his head back, "step on my tail again Notary Nimol, and I'll hit you with it. Now, where was I...."

Then forward, "Ah, right, the berks decided they liked this Vahn Aristat berk enough to pursue him themselves. I wanted to finish my reports anyway, so I decided to give it a shot, even putting an official bounty on his head... funded by the Azure Wind of course, so it need not even dent Harmonium Coffers. Guess I wanted to personally bring this addle-cove to justice. Not sure why, I don't normally involve myself in these cases. It just seemed fun!"

The dragon swiveled his head to the others, "I'll leave the filing to you all, then. Time I returned to my regularly-tasked mission. None of the berks seemed interested in the bounty anyway... File the report on what the sod looks like and move on. I've a need to return to my planar operations."

And the dragon gave a salute to his men, then moved on down another hall away from them!