Dirty Harmonium! - Report

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Rebecca storms into the Harmonium head quarters and slams a report on on of thier desks with hate
wrote: A Harmonium Detective and officer at the bazzar not to many cycles ago "off the record" handed Argent a wand to deal with "The Infected"

The officer was identified as a brown dark skinned elf Male ( no name known IC) the detective human (NPC)

Why was a wand handed to Argent or Denea the same cycle all thought I (Ruby) was a anarchist?

I had to flash my badge to clear my name also giving my faction a bad rep. However the actions are not tied to the Doomguard, they are my own.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

also to add a list of names of those present... Sharron Rainsford, Sevdi. and I belive Tahir-Suli,.
*Tingly

Posted by *Tingly »

I washed away my headache with a dose of bourbon, among other vices. I had a lot on my plate already, but the invasive chef that goes by the name "Sigil" ensured that my dish flowed over. I put a quick addendum onto the report, not having the mood or time to talk to the dame in person.
wrote:Although I'm a light-skinned human, it was me at the bazaar. I was speaking with one of those cleric types about a terrible disease that's been cropping up, here and there. I handed her a wand that could cure it, just in case. I said it was "Off the Record" because I wasn't hiring her or giving her any sort of order.

Didn't notice or talk to the person filing this report. From what I can gather, they sound more like a bleaker than an anarchist.

-Measure One Clay Stonemarrow
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

My apologies then, I'll take my leave...

(( had to clear that out IC and all Rebecca has made a lot of enemy so now. OOC I knew the wand was used for but not IC as Rebecca))